CUSA Tourney

I am planning to make the trip this year and I have been looking online trying to locate a hotel for the duration of the tournament and am having trouble. Is anyone here going? If so, would you tell me where you are staying? Will there be a mostly Charlotte Hotel? Any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

This is great, if you have never been to a Conference Tourney they are a lot of fun–especially if we have a chance to win it. There is always a 49ers hotel with a hospitality suite which is the gathering spot for everything. Call the ticket office or the Foundation office and they can probably tell you where it will be.

There’s always an official team/fan hotel. Call the 49er club office. They have pre and post game parties at the hotel.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Dec 27 2004, 04:20 PM [b] There's always an official team/fan hotel. Call the 49er club office. They have pre and post game parties at the hotel. [/b]
Make sure your hotel is not too far from Beale Street. And WHEREVER the party room is, don't try and decorate it with orange traffic barrels....