Daily musings and oddities 🗓️

Before Kirk Gibson limped out to hit the GW pinch hit HR for the Dodgers in game one of the 1988 World Series and an injured Tiger Woods’ amazing win at the 2008 US Open, an ailing Willis Reed made his way from the locker room to lead the NY Knicks to victory in the 1970 NBA Finals:

1 Like

Not Buying It Cbs GIF by Wolf Entertainment

1 Like

1 Like

Fed raising rates again.

Holly Sonders golfer, is starting a topless league with several sports .

There was something like a 90% consensus that this was going to happen, yet when it did the stock market took a dive in the last hour of trading today. Still, there’re at least two tv networks who have guys on 12 hours a day predicting what the market will do. :laughing:

1 Like

clt says buy buy buy!

Clt could work on CNBC!

1 Like

I wonder if some of it is for sale. The non-parks type places. I guess seeing that chart as of 10 years ago would be interesting.

If the government sells land, corruption is typically mixed into the sale of the best lands. I was surprised that Alaska was so much lower than Nevada. I guess Nevada is just difficult to OCCUPY

What idiot would flag the above? Ever hear of James Glasgow? XYZ Affair? Mississippi and Yazoo Land Companies? Of course you haven’t, because whoever flagged it is moronic

You can probably safely assume that Bill Gates has invested in AI ERP