Damn all of you!!

What the hell is wrong with you? They are evil! That was the only time I root for you and you let me down.

Now UAB is going to have to kick your ass big time when you come back to Bartow. We remember what happened the last time you came there and we still want our payback despite beating you 3 straight times since then.

DAMNIT!

This from a team that could only manage a 3 point win over Marshall?

I think your hopes are a little high.

Go to hell.

A win on the road is a win on the road.

Marshall came out and gave us their best effort but we prevailed. That was also our 4th game since last Saturday.

Next up is Oklahoma State next Friday night. I’m just hoping we keep it respectable and not get beat like a drum.

I have to go pleasure my goat now.

No one cares.

Your mom says hi by the way and to make sure you clean yourself when your done with the goat.

get off our back we played the best we have played all year tonight! If we played like that vs rutgers we win by 20.

You’re right, we pissed away another big lead. I just hope we finally beat you guys this year. Losing to UAB is getting old, it’s time for a change.

Losing PERIOD is getting old.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Dec 5 2004, 11:52 AM [b] Losing PERIOD is getting old. [/b]
Eddie told me last night that we weren't going to lose anymore.
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 5 2004, 12:08 PM [b] Eddie told me last night that we weren't going to lose anymore. [/b]
i hope hes right!!

dont worry there will be more L’s as much as i dont wanna say it

realist

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Dec 5 2004, 12:08 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Dec 5 2004, 12:08 PM)

He hit his fts down the stretch, what more do you want from the guy? He can’t shoot fts for Plav and Curt.