dap on espnradio.com

some guy just gave us dap on the sportsbash.

it was fran frashela (sp)

he said we were a dangerous team.

We don’t deserve the dap!

49er Alumnus and I talked to him twice in the hotel up in Cincinnati. Frashilla likes the 49ers A LOT.

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE]

I too heard Frischilla on The Sports Bash. See what you get when you don’t listen to Fudge?

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 04:46 PM [b] 49er Alumnus and I talked to him twice in the hotel up in Cincinnati. Frashilla likes the 49ers [b]A LOT[/b].

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE] [/b]

HP, love your signature. This quote is burned into my brain. I have the front page of The O this was on and I’m sure you do too. What a special time it was.

what’s a dap?

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 06:57 PM [b] HP, love your signature. This quote is burned into my brain. I have the front page of The O this was on and I'm sure you do too. What a special time it was. [/b]
Thanks 49er1, and yes it was a great time. This was one of the most amzing events of the Final Four season.

Most people probably don’t know that Glenn Rollins, the Observer’s writer, had a dream in his Lexington, KY hotel room the night before the Michigan game with a vision. He got up and typed the lead and the next paragraph (without the score) about the game on his typewriter. The paper remained in the typewriter case until the lightning DID strike.

[SIZE=2]WEAR GREEN[/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 04:45 PM [b] We don't deserve the dap! [/b]
DUDE THINK POSITIVE........ YOUR NOT A FAN THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!