Darin Spease

[QUOTE=Charlotte.com]• UNC Charlotte senior associate athletics director for business affairs Darin Spease, who has been spending a lot of time recently crunching numbers for the school’s football feasibility committee, is the new president of the College Athletic Business Management Association.[/QUOTE]

The AD’s football guy gets a new national position.

He is the manizzle.

He knows just about all the costs associated with having a football team, right down to the trailer the band will use for their instruments.

Imagine it, The Marching 49ERS! playing “Working in a ‘Gold’ Mine” as they morph into a hugh 49 then magically morphing again into the C-Pick. Then forming a gauntlet as smoke emerges from the tunnel to the sound of a pick striking over the PA. Then as some RAH-RAH music intro begins playing the build-up, the band and crowd begin to undulate together and stompping. Then as the music hits its peak the team runs onto the field to the adulation of 40,000 Niner fans!

Why do we have to wait till 2012 again?:naughty:

Imagine it, The Marching 49ERS! playing "Working in a 'Gold' Mine" as they morph into a hugh 49 then magically morphing again into the C-Pick. Then forming a gauntlet as smoke emerges from the tunnel to the sound of a pick striking over the PA. Then as some RAH-RAH music intro begins playing the build-up, the band and crowd begin to undulate together and stompping. Then as the music hits its peak the team runs onto the field to the adulation of 40,000 Niner fans!

Why do we have to wait till 2012 again?:naughty:

reading that was a good way to get my day started.

Let’s at least do something different for marching band unis than the standard militarish type sort of deal. A lot of schools have different styles than that, so my suggestion is just something different (dress like norm or something.)

[QUOTE=lutz9er;245956]Let’s at least do something different for marching band unis than the standard militarish type sort of deal. A lot of schools have different styles than that, so my suggestion is just something different (dress like norm or something.)[/QUOTE]

NO, thankyou!