Davidson Fans

probably their best crowd i have ever seen.

However, for rich genius kids their “D Block” shirts looked like a 2A high school teams shirst, and the chant of DUI is not only unoriginal and 3 years old but completely classless.

3 guys were walking out and i got in there face and chanted “we cant hear you” mocking their earlier chant, one of the kids looked MAYBE 16 turned to me and said (i think…) “Safety School” I said “what?” then he replied again"Safety School" I have no clue what that means, and maybe I am not hearing it right, but I now have hurt feelings b/c in a davidson genius mind I’m sure it is a huge cut to our program. One of the other kids then told me to come outside and he’d let me know…wow…more class.

It’s OK. Because in the end of the day, chances are that your Davidson counterpart has an STD, and you don’t.

they had a great turnout, and played a hard game.

well done.

How about the “we love children” chant? :lmao: Whoever thought of that should be fired as the chant starter.

Safety school means that Charlotte was his safety school in case he didnt get into Davidson.

I thought their fans were great.

They were loud and the “We love Children” chant was solid.

I actually thought the “We can’t hear you” chant was funny too.

The only chant I could make out from our student section was the “STD” chant which was countering their classless “DUI” chant for Withers.

[QUOTE=amstamey;142209]Safety school means that Charlotte was his safety school in case he didnt get into Davidson.[/QUOTE]

UNC Charlotte was my safety school. I couldn’t get into Davidson’s Ph.D. program.

:’(

Safety school means that Charlotte was his safety school in case he didnt get into Davidson.

you’re joking right? Did he wake up in the middle of the night and think that it sounded good? In all honesty, I’m sure in your termanology, Davidson is a safety school to a lot of schools. Its just another attempt at cutting our school, yet ended up as climactic as a BJ through blue jeans.

The “you suck” chant we do is stupid (because most of the time they do it when we are losing) but they DUI chant is way over the line.

“we love children…”

Im sure you do Davidson, I’m sure you do…

[QUOTE=KTown49er;142212]The only chant I could make out from our student section was the “STD” chant which was countering their classless “DUI” chant for Withers.[/QUOTE]

Too busy cheering for the Niners to waste time on them?

Davidson math majors or gamer: Whats the Niners’ winning percentage against Davidson over the last 10 years? I’d answer, but Ron Green Jr. hasn’t given me any hints.

i know it felt great to chant you suck tonight

I was impressed with their organization. That guy in the mask just started a chant and both sections of students up there were in with him.

The “get our BMWs, vallets” bickering going on outside happens every year.

They are well organized, but I think we did better representing the Niners @ Davidson last year, “this is our house!” was just classic.

The "you suck" chant we do is stupid (because most of the time they do it when we are losing) but they DUI chant is way over the line.

You should see the faces of crowd control whenever we do that.

Personally, I say “WE RULE”…

Davidson is more of a “safety school” as they call it, to Duke.

“We love children” should go down in the college basketball history books as the funniest chant ever…

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;142226]“We love children” should go down in the college basketball history books as the funniest chant ever…[/QUOTE]

Michael Jackson unavailable for comment?

Was it just me or did I hear a “Michael Jackson” chant for just a second?

The “Michael Jackson” response to the “We love children” chant was great.

Ahhh, sections 104 and some of 105 couldn’t hear it, or we would have joined in. We need to do a better job of letting everyone know what we’re chanting so we can all pick it up.