Davidson Kool Aid

USC still open?

South Carolina as well?

its amazing how far one player can take a team

[QUOTE=s9er;303568]I see Fowler is piss drunk on the Davidson Kool Aid again. I don’t get the infatuation, nor do I have the foggiest clue how they are ranked #23 in the nation.

I guess going undefeated in league, regardless of how truly bad that league is is more important than beating quality competition. Davidson has as Many top 100 wins as I do… Hell, we are in a “transition” year and have 7 top 100 wins
Davidson is a solid team, but to suggest that anything lower than an 8 or 9 seed is robbery is a reach.[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t agree more…oh wait :slight_smile:

Davidson may never got his far again, but I really doubt that give a flying crap about that right now (nor should they). Of course we do because we’re not in the dance. I don’t care for their fans but I am happy for Curry. He’s a special player. We can laugh at them next year if they struggle without Richardson but right now that doesn’t really mean anything.

its amazing how far one player can take a team

This conversation could shift to our program and a certain individual…

mckillop to usc. tomorrow is his final davidson game.

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;310003]mckillop to usc. tomorrow is his final davidson game.[/QUOTE]

I dobut it. He’s had chances to leave before and hasn’t. I know some on here have a hate of Davidson greater then myself and would love for him to leave, but I doubt it still. He wins today and he’s a legend at Davidson for all time.

[QUOTE=switchfoot;310035]He wins today and he’s a legend at Davidson for all time.[/QUOTE] davidson will have 2 legendary coaches. we still have none. no disrespect intended to any of our present or past coaches.

Is Davidson Kool-Aid red or black?

[QUOTE=bball49er;310041]Is Davidson Kool-Aid red or black?[/QUOTE]

The only thing is you may develop hair ball symtom. Would you like to try some? :tongue:

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;310037]davidson will have 2 legendary coaches. we still have none. no disrespect intended to any of our present or past coaches.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Sure we haven’t been great recently but you can’t say we haven’t had any legendary coaches. I mean especially if you are going to call McKillop “legendary”. He had Curry fall in his lap. But let’s look at our coaches…

Murphy • Foster • Rose • Pratt • Wissel • Mullins • Watkins • Lutz

For one, Lee Rose did a ton more than McKillop ever did. And in less time. Don’t overhype McKillop. Remember they only get to the tourney by way of Auto Bid from a sorry conference. And we still beat Davidson on an annual basis.

That said, Curry is a 4 year guy.

I think he is a smart enough kid to make the right decision on that. If he can make the money now, then he should go, if not, then he should stay.

Anyone think next years Davidson-Charlotte game will be on national TV?? Especially if Curry and McKillop stay.

I think he is a smart enough kid to make the right decision on that. If he can make the money now, then he should go, if not, then he should stay.
because the son of a 16 year NBA player is concerned about quick money.

If mckillop goes, then he may leave, but i don’t see it happening, davidson graduates like 99.5% of their players

because the son of a 16 year NBA player is concerned about quick money.

If mckillop goes, then he may leave, but i don’t see it happening, davidson graduates like 99.5% of their players

He can still graduate even if he goes pro.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;310070]He can still graduate even if he goes pro.[/QUOTE]

Especially ifhe plays for the Bobcats!! hahahahaha!!!

I doubt he is going anywhere, although I agree his stock is probably as high as it will ever get right now.

what more can he do @ Davidson

Well, he could try to lead Davidson to a victory over the Niners. Because goodness knows, the fact the Wildcats lost to you guys this year is the defining moment of their season.

he already did that last year

Well, he could try to lead Davidson to a victory over the Niners. Because goodness knows, the fact the Wildcats lost to you guys this year is the defining moment of their season.
Very poor attempt to troll. Send him back to the minors.