DAVIDSON ROLL CALL: Who's going and where are you sitting?

I’ll be there right up front in row B of section 101 with 8 others completely decked out in Niners gear gettin LLLOOUUUDDD!!!
:49ers: :biggrin: :lol: :thumbsup: :clap: :headbang: :toast: :bball: :dribble:

I have to work :frowning:

Section 101 Row C, with 5 others, lets GO NINERS

I’ll be there. Anyone up for pre-game drinks at Brickhouse?

I’ll be there. What time do we want to get there? I was thinking tailgaiting from about 2pm or something

I’ll be there.

hey guys i might be asking a question thats already been asked but how can students get tix for this game? is it too late or will i just have to buy game tix at davidson?

[QUOTE=somosdel;203518]hey guys i might be asking a question thats already been asked but how can students get tix for this game? is it too late or will i just have to buy game tix at davidson?[/QUOTE]

They are giving them away down at the ticket office. Im pretty sure there are still some left.

We’re somewhere in 101 too…3 of us…I think they said half court, second level. Let’s get liquored up!..woo hoo

[QUOTE=max;203524]We’re somewhere in 101 too…3 of us…I think they said half court, second level. Let’s get liquored up!..woo hoo[/QUOTE]
101 isn’t mid-court. That’s also telling me that the students aren’t picking up many tickets for this game as well. :unhappy:

I'll be there. Anyone up for pre-game drinks at Brickhouse?

That’s where we were planning on going as well, provided it’s not too crowded there. May see you guys there, depending on how some pre-game Christmas shopping goes.

101 row A

and 101 is the section the AD got tix for.

I have been told by a Davidson fan that no tailgating is allowed and the police will come disban any attempt. They would have said so themselves, but with NNN just getting up, they are having problems registering. So FYI. Take it at your own heed. Go Niners!

103 as well.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;203593]I have been told by a Davidson fan that no tailgating is allowed and the police will come disban any attempt. They would have said so themselves, but with NNN just getting up, they are having problems registering. So FYI. Take it at your own heed. Go Niners![/QUOTE]

It’s gonna be in the 20’s tomorrow night. Tailgating would be an adventure for sure. Frozen brats, anyone?

I’m in 105-W seat 5. I’ll be sporting the Niner Green Loud and Proud. I did make a t-shirt that says

“Save A Goose”

“Kill a Wildcat”

where is this brickhouse place?

[QUOTE=49erFan1;203621]I’m in 105-W seat 5. I’ll be sporting the Niner Green Loud and Proud. I might make a t-shirt that says “Duck Hunt” on it. Use the goose picture.[/QUOTE]

You must be in the back row. :smile: I’m not in much better shape. 105 P with Apex, mk, and bleedngreen. 49er club seating is in 105 which is in the middle. Sounds like students are in 101 left corner and the guys who bought them from Davidson in lower 103.

I will be in 101 row L.