DAVIDSON ROLL CALL: Who's going and where are you sitting?

101 B

Is the ticket office still selling tickets, and if so, how much do they cost for students?

free for students, not sure if they will be open tomorrow to give them out tho

ā€¦ dudeā€¦ wheres the brickhouse. Im not gonna ask again. I will open up another poll!

103! Is that loudness contest still on? 101 v. 103? haha

[QUOTE=Gill2003;203646]ā€¦ dudeā€¦ wheres the brickhouse. Im not gonna ask again. I will open up another poll![/QUOTE]

From exit 30 off 77, itā€™s on the left just before you get to the traffic light in front of the school. Large brick building. You can even walk to the arena from there.

Iā€™m waiting for the Dork to tell us where heā€™s sitting so we can meet him. Nevermind, his mother doesnā€™t allow him to be out after sundown.

Does anyone have 2 extra tickets? I am an Alum and didnt plan on being in town this wknd, but things changed, so now I need a couple of tickets. Lemme know if you have anything! Thanks!

[QUOTE=HP49er;203526]101 isnā€™t mid-court. Thatā€™s also telling me that the students arenā€™t picking up many tickets for this game as well. :unhappy:

[/QUOTE]

Then I must have my numbers wrong, because she definitely said ā€œmid court, second levelā€. I guess Iā€™ll find out when I pick up mine at ā€œWill Callā€ā€¦hmmm

As long as youā€™re not in the black sections (or beside Dorkman) you will be fine.

Planning to get tickets at the doorā€¦but the Brickhouse is the place to be

As long as you're not in the black sections (or beside Dorkman) you will be fine.

I thought segregation ended decades ago. Whatā€™s up with Davidson?

I will be unable to attend.

I will be unable to attend.

ā€¦lucky you

$15 gas
$48 tickets
$63 dinner

It wasnā€™t worth it tonight. And I didnā€™t even get a good night kiss from a Davidson skank!

$15 gas $48 tickets $63 dinner

It wasnā€™t worth it tonight. And I didnā€™t even get a good night kiss from a Davidson skank!

wow, man, Iā€™m sorry. my tickets were free and i STILL felt ripped off.

$15 gas
$48 tickets
$63 dinner
Niner fans weepingā€¦PRICELESS!

At least I travelled to the game Dorkman, how many of your crowd would have done the same (cross-county that is, not 75 miles up I-85)?

No weeping cause we lost to you guys, weeping because we played like shit, and we cant do anything to change that, except keep cheering on our team.