Davis and White

Totally agree. I think that he could have thrived under Sanchez given time but I think we’ll be better off giving his minutes to someone who will for a longer period of time. Love the kid and wish him well but I think he would have enjoyed his last year of basketball here more than wherever he ends up.

He is dead to me.

2 Likes

Wish it would have happened sooner…would have had better options recruiting wise.

I don’t think this caught the staff totally off guard and while yeah timing could have been better I don’t think it seems too big a deal. The Sanchize seems very dialed in.

Well, we dont even have a complete staff yet, so who knows.

And so leaves the worst off ball defender I have ever seen

I enjoyed watching him play. Hate to see him go.

You must’ve used Austin Ajukwa’s time on the court for bathroom breaks.

3 Likes

Ajukwa was the worst defender I’ve seen wear a Niner Uni.

It’s entirely the old staffs fault. They were lost on D , had mostly liabilities they recruited and gave little effort.

I respect every player’s decision to do what they feel is best. They have a short window to do this and if that means they feel better moving on then I respect that. Good luck Mr. White and thank you for your time here.

Disappointed !

He literally told a reporter he was coming back to Charlotte less than 2 weeks ago. Then we sign another guard. Then he says he’s transferring.

I’m guessing there was a conversation about the over abundance we seem to have at the guard position and that conversation led him to transfer.

He has one year left. His last year to make something happen. Dirty Sanchez knows this is a lame duck year for the team where he needs to start to build for the future and get the young kids plenty of PT to grow.

Can’t blame either one.

Probably got an offer to play somewhere acceptable.

Or after working with Sanchez for a few weeks he decided he didn’t like playing in that style of system.

I suspect you are probably right though.

You’re right probably a combination.

It would be interesting if he found the last three years at Charlotte acceptable.

Good riddance. Glad to see him gone. You could always count on him or Vanhook to get a technical.
When he was playing well, he was fully engaged but when he wasn’t you didn’t know he was on the court.
Not the kind of senior leader you need.

Per Jeff Goodman, White headed to Wake Forest.

They’ll be shocked!