Dayton- Are you kidding me?

It doesn’t get any worse. Up 11 points and crap all over ourselves. What the hell kind of coaching job was that tonight? You have a guard who couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat for the past two games jacking piss poor shots all night. Lee was 2-13 from 3 and 2-15 overall.

I am no coach, but take his as$ out of the game.

Lutz, another one on you. Let me help you sell your house.

Nothing new, same thing happened against Richmond and Maryland to name a few. Lee is not finishing his Career off strong. Time to turn it over to the Youth and let them learn. Lee is not benefiting this team.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;292263]
I am no coach, but take his as$ out of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Similar philosophy seemed to work well for Coach Gregory and his guard

Lutz ball. Hasn’t changed and won’t.

We’re gonna shoot bad shots. Always have and will.

Nothing new, same thing happened against Richmond and Maryland to name a few. Lee is not finishing his Career off strong. Time to turn it over to the Youth and let them learn. [B]Lee is not benefiting this team[/B].
bad 2 games, yes. Your statement I bolded will never be true...
Nothing new, same thing happened against Richmond and Maryland to name a few. Lee is not finishing his Career off strong. Time to turn it over to the Youth and let them learn. [B]Lee is not benefiting this team playing the way he is right now.[/B]

There…I modified it to be more accurate

[QUOTE=cibik02;292386]bad 2 games, yes. Your statement I bolded will never be true…[/QUOTE]

qft