Dear Santa...

[QUOTE=NormanNiner;145920][/QUOTE]

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Hey Norman, that wasn’t funny the first 10 times and is just plain ghey now.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;146020]THANK YOU JESUS!!![/QUOTE]

jesus made us win a basketball game. sweet. how did he find the time between answering the prayers of all the pro athletes and solving world hunger?

[QUOTE=49erpi;146026]jesus made us win a basketball game. sweet. how did he find the time between answering the prayers of all the pro athletes and solving world hunger?[/QUOTE]

He has a little free time with Santa answering a majority of the requests this time of year…ANd what could honor the birth of Christ more than a Niner win on the road against a top 50 RPI team???

Merry Xmas Everybody!

Big shout out to the guy in Section 216 with the Charlotte baseball hat and Niner Nation shirt who stood up and cheered the Niners all night long.

[QUOTE=survivor45;146033][IMG]

Big shout out to the guy in Section 216 with the Charlotte baseball hat and Niner Nation shirt who stood up and cheered the Niners all night long.[/QUOTE]

that was my roomate…he lives in conn. and drove down for the game…although he is also the biggest duke fan i know, i still give him props for taking his duke alumni dad and his blue devil loving a$$ to the game…h emay love duke, but he’s still a charlotte fan as well, i guess that will do

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;145928]Dear Santa,

Please find some hot chicks w/ big tits that will put out for me.[/QUOTE]

How many sins are in this quote?

Hey, what can I say?

[QUOTE=49erpi;146025]Hey Norman, that wasn’t funny the first 10 times and is just plain ghey now.[/QUOTE]

I don’t expect a simpleton like yourself to understand my art. You’ll be sorry when it’s hanging in the Louvre one day. YOU’LL BE SORRY!!!

Great post, survivor.:clap: :clap:

[QUOTE=NormanNiner;146048]I don’t expect a simpleton like yourself to understand my art. You’ll be sorry when it’s hanging in the Louvre one day. YOU’LL BE SORRY!!![/QUOTE]

I think they’re pretty funny.

I think they're pretty funny.

Me too.

NN,

Thanks for posting this. First time I’ve seen it.

PS… It’s not ghey.

Give us football. Thank you.

Give us the two banned Panther cheerleaders. LOL. Thank you.