Defending Champions

Nick finally came through with the photo. Guess who’s holding the trophy. :smirk: The Alumni tournament will be in October. Call the Alumni office to get on the invite list. Feel free to fill in the caption. Don’t be too harsh. :smiley:

Congrats Lefty,

This year will be a different story. BTW I have a spy in place to watch your team next time.

Since I honestly do not know who is holding the trophy (but assume based on the post), my only question is? Why isn’t he wearing a green shirt :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by 49erForever[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 07:39 AM [b] Since I honestly do not know who is holding the trophy (but assume based on the post), my only question is? Why isn't he wearing a green shirt :D [/b]
I figured someone would mention that. I need a new green 49er golf shirt. At least I was wearing the hat. ;) BTW, we got a very nice black, high quality, small 49er-logo golf shirt at last year's tournament. I would have preferred green but the black was a little different.

So did you all get to keep the trophy or do they keep it at the alumni house?

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 09:35 AM [b] So did you all get to keep the trophy or do they keep it at the alumni house? [/b]
I keep it in my car.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 06:32 PM [b] I keep it in my car. [/b]
I believe you. :D

It’s in the current Alumni house and will be in the new one when it’s built. I hear they will break ground in the Fall. It will be a great asset to the University and Alumni.

Alumni House - Built by Alumni campaign

Very nice website and concept.

Are you the short one? I thought Lefty would be taller…

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 03:01 PM [b] It's in the current Alumni house and will be in the new one when it's built. I hear they will break ground in the Fall. It will be a great asset to the University and Alumni.

Alumni House - Built by Alumni campaign

Very nice website and concept. [/b]

Yep, anyone wanting to contribute please do so under my team, we need the help, LOL!

The Alumni House project is long overdue at UNCC, support it if you can, $149 is a small investment for it will be a wonderful place for all supporters of the University.

(Lefty is asking for a section of the building to be made for his memorabilia too.)

[i]Originally posted by Oracle[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 01:17 PM [b] Are you the short one? I thought Lefty would be taller.... [/b]
I carry a big stick. :) HP, how much is the trophy room going for? B)

$4949.00 Lefty for the trophy room. I think Nick can accomodate you. :smiley:

This year’s tournament, tentatively on Oct 13 at Highland Creek. Call the Alumni office 704-687-2656 for information.