Delhomme Done....thoughts?

Here it is:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7282650

so what now?

People who wanted Carr get there wish. I think the season is done now. :frowning: unless he can prove he can start

in any other year, I’d say they are finished. The NFC south is so bad though they may be able to make the playoffs. Carr looked a little more comfortable in there yesterday than he did in the first game so maybe he’ll improve with a few more weeks in the offense. Even if this team somehow makes the playoffs, they’ll be a one and done unless things change significantly. The defense looked okay out there yesterday (not great, but better than before) but they can’t stay on the field that long and be effective against a good team.

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;261196]People who wanted Carr get there wish. I think the season is done now. :frowning: unless he can prove he can start[/QUOTE]
Start, finish, I don’t care where his name falls on the roster. He needs to stop turning around and running away from the line of scrimmage everytime the pocket closes. I think he would be better with a lineman behind him to make sure he goes the right direction.

…Take the reverse out of the Carr and it will drive well enough.

Here it is:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7282650

so what now?

Lucky for the Panthers the South…and really the NFC in general…sucks hard. I say we finish around 500, which could still get us in the playoffs.

I guess I’ll just continue watching panthers games like I always do…

I heard that he would have been fine, but two weeks ago he tried to throw a KFC chicken wing and didn’t account for the colonel’s original recipe.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;261204]I heard that he would have been fine, but two weeks ago he tried to throw a KFC chicken wing and didn’t account for the colonel’s original recipe.[/QUOTE]

“Those biscuits aren’t fresh!”

Start, finish, I don't care where his name falls on the roster. He needs to stop turning around and running away from the line of scrimmage everytime the pocket closes. I think he would be better with a lineman behind him to make sure he goes the right direction.

…Take the reverse out of the Carr and it will drive well enough.

Yeah when he turned around on that play, I was thinking, “Something terrible is about to happen.” Ofcourse he gets carted off the field after the play, thankfully he was able to return. But Jake being out is definitely the last thing this team needs, because he was actually having the best year of his career in those three starts 8:1 TD:INT ratio is nothing to thumb your nose at. Lets just hope David Carr gets on the same page with Steve Smith, or else this offense is going to be awful.

Where is Brett Basenez? He was the best QB on the roster?

Where is Brett Basenez? He [B]was[/B] the best QB on the roster?

Brett Basenez? Really? What are you basing that statement on? Anyways, Brett Basanez had season ending injury in the pre-season.

People who wanted Carr get there wish. I think the season is done now. :-( unless he can prove he can start

Carr is god awful. He has the touch of a rapist.

Where is Brett Basenez? He [B]was[/B] the best QB on the roster?

this just in:
Basenez is out for the year, and Richard Nixon resigned the presidency.

[QUOTE=metro;261216]this just in:
Basenez is out for the year, and Richard Nixon resigned the presidency.[/QUOTE]

Oh my bad, I’m don’t keep up with every Panthers injury like some of you. Now if you want to talk about the visitors playing tonight, then that’s a different story. After tonight, 5-0 and the Patriots are the next victims.

Paging Chris Weinke ?

or Dameyone(sp?)Craig?

Im putting my money on Moore.

LoL

[QUOTE]Former Giants quarterback Rob Johnson is one of the few examples of non-baseball related Tommy John surgery, and his recovery took 18 months.[/QUOTE]

didn’t see this originally, per the Observer and Jake’ s agent, he is having Tommy John surgery.

At least the season is never dull when your a panthers fan

[QUOTE=moss2k;261228]At least the season is never dull when your a panthers fan[/QUOTE]

kinda off topic, but it does deal with the NFL and quarterbacks.

Heard during the Sunday night game that the Bears have had 21-22 different quarterback start one or more games since someone other than Favre started for Green Bay.

Think this timeframe goes back to somewhere in 1992.

[QUOTE=metro;261214]Carr is god awful. He has the touch of a rapist.[/QUOTE]

thats uncalled for, please keep your rapist wit to yourself