Derrio Green is a Niner

I love his comment about Dijuan…I’m sure that Diijuan will teach him everything he knows. Welcome to Niner Nation Derrio.
:49ers:

With guys like Shamari (Spears), Phil (Jones) and (Chris) Braswell down low, all I'm going to have to do is just feed the ball to the post.

I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year.

I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year. I will not get too excited about next year.

Too late for me!!! :49ers:

you said it 30 times, what an arbitrary number. this website only has 1 arbitrary number, go ahead and say it 19 more times.

"A lot of guys in juco always say your first year in Division I is a learning year and your senior year is your best year. That's why I wanted to have three years to play."
Nice to have a player that realizes he isn't going to come in and be Lebron James.

Glad we were able to get someone who would have more than 2 years at least. I don’t have any expectations till I see him play, but I’m definitely optimistic about it and think it’s a good pickup.

He can’t fail with a name like that. Welcome to NINER NATION!

I hope Derrio is the answer. We are in desperate need of a true combo guard to fit Lutz’ system.

Glad to have you Derrio!!

NICE.

Welcome to Charlotte Derrio!

:49ers:

Good news to wake up to. Negates my hatred for getting up so early.

Green said he had already signed his national letter of intent and it would go out in Tuesday's mail. He said he was recruited by the 49ers' associate head coach, Rob Moxley, although he said [b]current point guard DiJuan Harris was a big reason for his decision as well.

“He is such a great guy. I really wanted the opportunity to play with him,” Green said.[/b] "With guys like Shamari (Spears), Phil (Jones) and (Chris) Braswell down low, all I’m going to have to do is just feed the ball to the post.

I’d really like to see us find a spot for Dijuan on staff if he doesn’t get the opportunity to play professionally anywhere.

Nice to wake up to this news!

Sweet…another reason to get excited for next year!

:thumbsup: Great news! Welcome to Niner Nation Derrio!

[QUOTE=Niner National;404710]I’d really like to see us find a spot for Dijuan on staff if he doesn’t get the opportunity to play professionally anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%.

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by [B]Derrio Green[/B]
[I]With guys like Shamari (Spears), Phil (Jones) and (Chris) Braswell down low, all I’m going to have to do is just feed the ball to the post.[/I]
[/QUOTE]

What’s this “post” Derrio speaks of? j/k

oh well, SWEET!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

Good news to see this morning. If he’s as good as promised, I say use the last schollie on Sirin or save it for next year.

Terrific News for the program. Adding a player of Green’s caliber to the roster raises the expectations for the team a notch or two. Seems like a good kid who will represent the 9ers well!

Great news! We needed that big time.

Athletic PG who can shoot. Perfect fit for what we need and he will definitely get important minutes at the 1 and 2 next season. He sees how he’ll fit with the team this coming year and the next couple based on his comments. Doesn’t have to get major minutes right away. Thank you Dijuan, btw. Wow, what a great kid.

Great job by the staff landing him after UGA got the last visit.

Hot Damn! :shades:

That just made my morning.