Did anyone catch the Billy Packer quote...

[QUOTE=49erpi;139966]Please Tintin. Yeah, I can really see the sorority girls showing up in big numbers for St. Joes instead of UC. Or the wild pre-game festivities for that showdown with the Dayton Flyers.[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t know about you guys but there will be plenty of Dayton fans pre-gaming. The UD prez is even coming down for it. Hopefully Iā€™ll be drinking on someoneā€™s expense account!

Guys like PI havenā€™t realized yet that whatever else you have to say about the CUSA to A10 move, the A10 takes basketball much more seriously than CUSA ever would.

Thatā€™s one of the changes that Iā€™m already enjoying.

NC Flyer - Iā€™m sure there are a buncha folks here that would be willing to get together for a pre-game beer if youā€™re interested.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;140236]Guys like PI havenā€™t realized yet that whatever else you have to say about the CUSA to A10 move, the A10 takes basketball much more seriously than CUSA ever would.

Thatā€™s one of the changes that Iā€™m already enjoying.

NC Flyer - Iā€™m sure there are a buncha folks here that would be willing to get together for a pre-game beer if youā€™re interested.[/QUOTE]

Guys like PI? WTF is that supposed to mean NA?

Hereā€™s a little nugget of info, NA. I grew up in A10 country and actually attended an A10 school so Iā€™m pretty certain I have a better grasp on A10 basketball than you ever will.

[QUOTE=49erpi;140253]

I grew up in A10 country and actually attended an A10 schoolā€¦[/QUOTE]

Does that mean that youā€™re gonna be cheering for your A10 school when they come to Halton?

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;140236]NC Flyer - Iā€™m sure there are a buncha folks here that would be willing to get together for a pre-game beer if youā€™re interested.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m in favor of ā€œpre game beerā€ much more so than just ā€œa pre game beerā€.

Both Packers are ####ing idiots. I canā€™t stand either one.

Hereā€™s some synergy Billy- my foot up your ass

Big man Packer, kick us when were down.