Did anyone just watch college gamenight?!

Wow! This was amazing! On ESPN college gamenight they talked about the 49ers for 5 full minutes! They said that Charlotte was one of the teams that could be dangerous come tournament time and that Plavich, Withers, and Basden were awesome.

They also said that Coach Lutz was a great coach but unfortunately, they said “This is a coach that may be moving on if a spot in one of the bigger programs opens up.”

happy, welcome to the board. did this really happen?

[i]Originally posted by LakeNorman49er[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 12:33 AM [b] happy, welcome to the board. did this really happen? [/b]
YES!

We got major run on College Gamenight last night, and this was on a night when our game wasn’t televised. They talked about CUSA and how many teams would get in, but focued on us. They showed the Plav “before and afters” from the “Charlotte South Beach Diet” as Lavin calls it. They talked about Eddie, Curt and Mitch, and Coach Lutz. Later in another segment, Lavin called us one of his Top 5 under the radar teams.

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Feb 10 2005, 11:38 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Feb 10 2005, 11:38 AM)
[b]QUOTE (Smoothieking @ Feb 10 2005, 11:38 AM) QUOTE (LakeNorman49er @ Feb 10 2005, 12:33 AM) happy, welcome to the board. did this really happen?

YES!

They showed the Plav “before and afters” from the “Charlotte South Beach Diet” as Lavin calls it.

does anyone agree that showing this HAS to help with recruiting?[/b]

Yep, on the Cincy game on espn- they stated that who a big reason that Coleman sign with us.