Did you know...

…but there’s 4 conference games on tap tonight. Let the carnage begin. :fastgun: :hammer: :bball: :popcorn:

word.

I would hope USM at UAB would be a good game, but USM hasn’t beaten anyone worth a hoot.

None of them get me too excited, we’ll find out how bad Saint Louis is perhaps.

South Florida (4-7) at East Carolina (5-7), 7:00; ECU -3.5
Louisville (11-2) at Houston (8-5), 8:00; UL -12
Tulane (6-5) at Saint Louis (2-10), 8:00; SLU -5.5
Southern Mississippi (9-3) at Alabama Birmingham (10-3), 9:00; UAB -11.5

any of these on TV by any chance?

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 06:38 PM [b] any of these on TV by any chance? [/b]
I couldn't find any C-USA games on, however; South Carolina @ Kentucky just starting on WAXN. Princeton @ Duke half over on ESPN. Notre Dame @ Seton Hall just starting on ESPN2. 'Bama @ Vanderbilt 10:00pm on ESPN2.

Jeff Mullins was interviewed just as the 2nd half started of the Duke game. (No Charlotte mention though, all about his Duke playing days)

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 08:51 PM [b] Jeff Mullins was interviewed just as the 2nd half started of the Duke game. (No Charlotte mention though, all about his Duke playing days) [/b]
I saw that too, Austin. They talked about him playing at Duke, about playing in the NBA - even playing in the Olympics but no word on him even coaching. I was hoping they would say something.