Didn't know this was possible

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/breaking_news/16464439.htm

Wow. Can’t believe that drinking a half gallon of water could kill you.

Wow. Sounds like they really have no clue what happened.

I knew it could hurt you, I think I even remember it could possibly kill you, but never thought it would.
I read it on some runner magazine. Soemthing about overhydration. It feels like your dehydrated, so you keep drinking. Runners have that problem, and are usualyl tested at some stops to make sure they dont die

I knew this was possible because it was basically how Andy Warhol died. Thats some crazy stuff.

[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication][B][U][COLOR=SeaGreen]Water Intoxication[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]

Darwin award finalist.

I knew it could kill you if you drank too much but 1/2 gallon isn’t that much at all. I almost wonder if there were some underlying issues. I drink half a gallon every day by noon but of course, I’m not chugging it all at once. Still seems odd to die from such a small amount, even in a short period of time. Sad story…

Too much of [I]anything[/I] is not good for the body.

Looking at the picture, this woman seemed not be very large. Surely, her body weight has to be factored in… guess it doesn’t take much for some people.

she could of already drank alot of water that day

Those people should of known. You can drink that much water and die, or drink the same amount of beer and get totally sh*#faced. And they say beer is bad.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;211002]Those people should of known. You can drink that much water and die, or drink the same amount of beer and get totally sh*#faced. And they say beer is bad.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it.

I know a half gallon of beer won’t kill you… so beer has to be safer than water.

You beat me to it.

I know a half gallon of beer won’t kill you… so beer has to be safer than water.

so when do you wanna have that contest?

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;211020]so when do you wanna have that contest?[/QUOTE]

I can test out my part tonight. Let’s see… Don’t 4 pints = a half gallon? :smile:

You can test the water if you want to.

Those people should of known. You can drink that much water and die, or drink the same amount of beer and get totally sh*#faced. And they say beer is bad.

Woot the scientific proof I needed! Beer is good! I must be the messenger and spread the TRUTH among college students!

The other lady in the contest that left before her said she was feeling drunk and out of it after the contest…so weird to think about…