Diesel Biceps

Look what I saw the other day… John Chaney should be should be scared, we have our own goons!!

I’m a big fan… of the chick in the yellow in red of picture #1!

:wacko:

clt endorses her.

its the same woman in the white and pink in picture 2

[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@Sep 14 2005, 04:12 PM [b] I'm a big fan.... of the chick in the yellow in red of picture #1!

:wacko: [/b]

She is sensational, we need more pictures of her!!!

We need to put together a collection to go to the first person that can ID her and get a full picture of her. Kind of like a photographic bounty.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Sep 14 2005, 07:11 PM [b] We need to put together a collection to go to the first person that can ID her and get a full picture of her. Kind of like a photographic bounty. [/b]
This is a job for Chisox if I ever saw one. :ph34r:
[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Sep 14 2005, 07:26 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Sep 14 2005, 07:26 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-49erpi[/i]@Sep 14 2005, 07:11 PM [b] We need to put together a collection to go to the first person that can ID her and get a full picture of her. Kind of like a photographic bounty. [/b] This is a job for Chisox if I ever saw one. :ph34r: [/b][/quote] no its cool, im a modeling agent, i swear! B)

Is he straining so hard his pants are falling down or what?

Back in the early 90’s every t-shirt I had looked like that due to excessive flag football.

[i]Originally posted by hootie[/i]@Sep 15 2005, 08:50 AM [b] Is he straining so hard his pants are falling down or what? [/b]
I'll have to check I didn't even notice him in that picture. :D

its Jessica Oldenburg. I’m pretty sure that is her because she is the tallest girl on the volleyball team.

Jessica Oldenburg

speaking of diesel people anyone get a chance to see that sakellie squat video GOOOOOOOOOOOD GOD

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Sep 15 2005, 09:55 AM [b] its Jessica Oldenburg. I'm pretty sure that is her because she is the tallest girl on the volleyball team.

Jessica Oldenburg [/b]

[b]Favorite TV show ... VH1 reality shows "Kept" and "Stripsearch", because they're both about egotistical men and it's fun to laugh at them. [/b]
:lol:

did you not have a reply to that or were you just quoting me?

its either her or lynae i’m hoping its jessica because she is a lot hotter

clt wants action pics.