Direct TV Channels showing A-10

[COLOR=darkgreen]For those of you that have Direct TV, the A-10 games are being shown on the following channels:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#006400]621 MSG (Madison Square Garden)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#006400]637 FSNO (Fox Sports Net Ohio)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#006400]638 FSNC (Fox Sports Net Cincinnati)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#006400]I hope this helps some of you. I went through the channels and found it this morning. I think it is pathetic that the local stations such as WTVI, FOX 18, WJZY, etc. have not picked the A-10 Tournament up. I’m sure someone will come out and say that there is some sort of red tape involved. Whatever!!! I ain’t buying it. Oh well, now that GW is out we need to take care of our own business and cut down the nets. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#006400]Go Niners!!!:clap: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=charlottegrad;160246][COLOR=darkgreen]For those of you that have Direct TV, the A-10 games are being shown on the following channels:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#006400]621 MSG (Madison Square Garden)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#006400]637 FSNO (Fox Sports Net Ohio)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#006400]638 FSNC (Fox Sports Net Cincinnati)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#006400]I hope this helps some of you. I went through the channels and found it this morning. I think it is pathetic that the local stations such as WTVI, FOX 18, WJZY, etc. have not picked the A-10 Tournament up. I’m sure someone will come out and say that there is some sort of red tape involved. Whatever!!! I ain’t buying it. Oh well, now that GW is out we need to take care of our own business and cut down the nets. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#006400]Go Niners!!!:clap: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

FYI - Unless you live in one of those markets, the games are blacked out. You need the Full Court Package to see these games.

FYI - Unless you live in one of those markets, the games are blacked out. You need the Full Court Package to see these games.

Dude, I don’t mean to be one to say I told you so, but I told you so. I live in Charlotte my man and I’m watching on FSNC 638 right now! I don’t have the Full Court Package. Go Niners!!!:clap:

I’m watching it on MSG.:hammer: