Dng 12.20.19

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to get numbers to see if anyone us interested in coming to Dilworth Neighborhood Grille for the viewing party. They are willing to give us they’re basement room which is incredibly nice, but they want to know how many staff members they should dedicate to us. Is anyone here interested in coming here?

1 Like

Dilworth has really good food and drinks if y’all haven’t been. One of my favorites in the area

I’d personally rather do Dilworth Neighborhood Grill than NoDa Brewing simply because of the food.

Well this is now an interesting option… Being able to walk there is a nice perk

Yeah, I told myself I’ll go wherever the official watch party is just bc hopefully there will be a good/fun crowd watching the game. But I said in a post in another thread, watch parties aren’t that good at breweries (due to lack of tvs - maybe they’ll setup a projector). I think Noda only has two tvs behind the bar too. Lack of food was a minus for the boss lady too. Want to support the official watch party but the other options arising are intriguing.

We will be at Belfast! Hate the official party went with a brewery, otherwise I would be there.

$9er :wink:

Nice, think the boss lady chose Belfast too, so I’ll be there plus 1.

*you should def try and park the Normbulance in a spot across from Belfast. Will be tons of people walking around for lunch.

@NinerWupAss does have a good track record of cars leaving right as he pulls up on Church St.

1 Like

I’m in for DNG.

1 Like