Do we have Hostesses?

We have the one we need.

No hostesses, but we do have Hostess. Players can have all they want.

We couldn’t have let sck start this thread? New low, 49R, new low.

clt read that story and thought of the same question.

You’ve made some poor life choices if you’re whoring yourself out to football players on a school pride program.

exactly and its even worse for the one guy buried in the middle of that pic… its pages of threads over on CSNBBS.

I hope that behavior was not encouraged by anyone in their athletic department. If so, there should be some pretty serious consequences. If its all true, the combination of things on that list are deserving of the death penalty. That being said, there will probably be no major punishments.

I blame the girls absent fathers!

The politically correct term is “slampiece.”

Troof

After reading this… I should have given football a go in HS.

I am starting to become more optimistic about the state of college football. With guys and schools like Les Miles, urban Meyer, butch Davis, Roy Williams:), Saben, Carrol, FL, Ohio St, LSU, Miami, OK St., USC, USC and Alabama, the tops of the NCAA and BCS appear ripe to implode sooner than later. Congress needs to be able to take the moneymade back from corrupt coaches, so that they can’t keep the $millions they were paid to cheat.

Ya’'l didn’t think “hostesses” at some major college programs had sex with football prospects? Been done at Chapel Hill forever, but, of course there it’s gay sex.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/big12/2013/09/07/sports-illustrated-oklahoma-state-investigation/2780501/

I have a friend who lived with some girls that were a member of the equivalent at South Carolina.

Not all of them sleep with the recruits, but it’s definitely happening. Most schools probably know about it but play dumb.

[quote=“J Felt, post:16, topic:28239”]I have a friend who lived with some girls that were a member of the equivalent at South Carolina.

Not all of them sleep with the recruits, but it’s definitely happening. Most schools probably know about it but play dumb.[/quote] Probably happens at all SEC schools except Vanderbilt. Tennessee is known for this stuff.