DOLLAR PINTS

…of just about anything you want at RJ Gators tonight. This has to be the best drink special in town. They do this every Thursday. Dollar pints of Guiness, Bass, Black and tan, Yummyling, whatver. The reason I bring this up, is because no one seems to know about it. The last few Thursdays that I have gone, there has been hardly anyone there. Seriously this has to be the best drink special around. Ill be there tonight with my crew.

I know this has been mentioned on the board once before, but I figured Id give it its own thread.

:toast: :clap: :thumbsup:

Is there an RJ gators that’s not in the university area?

Isn’t tonight Lutz Live? That’s an awesome deal. Everytime I go it’s very dead in there… Good food!

[QUOTE=Sideshow;218541]Is there an RJ gators that’s not in the university area?[/QUOTE]

Gastonia at Franklin Square, next nearest I know of is in Boone.

There is one Cornelius, NC buy the old Movies at the Lake.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;218545]Isn’t tonight Lutz Live? That’s an awesome deal. Everytime I go it’s very dead in there… Good food![/QUOTE]

Yeah, we are going after Lutz Live

[QUOTE=Chisox17;218555]Yeah, we are going after Lutz Live[/QUOTE]
Nice! :thumbsup:

HOLY CRAP! Who wants to get wasted???:clap::toast:

...of just about anything you want at RJ Gators tonight. This has to be the best drink special in town. They do this every Thursday. Dollar pints of Guiness, Bass, Black and tan, Yummyling, whatver. The reason I bring this up, is because no one seems to know about it. The last few Thursdays that I have gone, there has been hardly anyone there. Seriously this has to be the best drink special around. Ill be there tonight with my crew.

I know this has been mentioned on the board once before, but I figured Id give it its own thread.

:toast: :clap: :thumbsup:

I’m sure glad you did. I had no idea about this special. Maybe me and the guys will head over there after the ladies play GW tonight.

They used to run this special back in my day (around 01-02…sooooo long ago). Sometimes had a live band there too, forget the groups name, apple something (could be way off there, lead guy had borderline dreds and a lot of tatoos), they played at Boardwalk Billy’s a good amount as well.

Get the honey mustard boneless chicken wing platter.

That’s funny… The only RJ Gators I knew of was in Charlotte. I didn’t think there were anymore out there.

One thing is for sure: After the Board approving a study on football, the high turnout for the student vote, Lutz Live, and $1 beer specials, there are going to be some HIGHLY intoxicated students stumbling around campus tonight!

:toast:
To:
:biggrin:
To:
:drool:
To:
:tired:

Seriously guys it doesnt get any better than this. ONE DOLLAR PINTS OF ANYTHING! Come on out after Lutz Live, the womens game, or whatever the hell you are doing tonight!:thumbsup: :toast:

Hmmm…got the Women’s game…and plans with the girlfriend…but not til’ 11:30 or so when she gets off work…

I just may swing by Gator’s myself.

Cheap beer is cool!
It’s even almost as cool as cheap women!

Gill, 49erorbust… where were you all!?

Gill, 49erorbust... where were you all!?

They didn’t feel like coming, my roommate and I showed up and had a beer, didn’t see ya there, though. Left cause the place kind of has a smell to it…

Gill, 49erorbust... where were you all!?
Yea we were going to go but I personally was done for the night. That game took a lot out of me. I went to sleep just about as soon as I got home.

[QUOTE=J Felt;219018]They didn’t feel like coming, my roommate and I showed up and had a beer, didn’t see ya there, though. Left cause the place kind of has a smell to it…[/QUOTE]

When were you there? We went straight from the womens game and were there til about 12:30 or 1. There were about 11 or 12 of us, you couldnt have missed us.

BUMP because it’s Thuuurrrrssdaaayy!

I have a bball game tonight at 10, so I will be at Gators around 11:30 to 12.

http://uncc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2242390096

[QUOTE=Chisox17;220306]BUMP because it’s Thuuurrrrssdaaayy!

I have a bball game tonight at 10, so I will be at Gators around 11:30 to 12.

http://uncc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2242390096[/QUOTE]

So, your going right after your basketball game… No wonder that place smells…