Don't worry...I got this one

Long-time listener, first-time caller. Ready for my first (and prob. last) visit to the oversized box-full of hostility that is Shoemaker aka 5/3. Not sure if some of the NN crowd realize the Niners are 12-2/3-0. I could find about 300 teams that would take that first half. So far this is the best road show in college hoops, next tour stop is well within my range, even on a week night.

71-67 win for the guys in green, but it sure won’t be easy after last year and their loss Saturday. Go Niners…Kick the Cats!!

dont worry. NN crowd realizes… hope you are right.

Just for grins, whilst at the game at 5/3rd and in Cinci count how many people have Mullet hairdo’s (guys and gals). My bet is you see at least 20.

The Mullet is alive and well in SW Ohio!

[i]Originally posted by NinerFan[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 10:57 AM [b] Just for grins, whilst at the game at 5/3rd and in Cinci count how many people have Mullet hairdo's (guys and gals). My bet is you see at least 20.

The Mullet is alive and well in SW Ohio! [/b]

I’m sure I’d lose count, espec. with all the fem-mullets. Can you say Cincitucky? That’s the only city in Ohio that I refuse to claim.

Give them Hell Ohio NINER, we are counting on you.

Long live the Mullet!!