Doug Bell is terrible!!!!!!

This guy doesn’t know people’s names. (Mitchell Basden) He doesn’t know who scored. He doen’t know what he’s talking about. On 3 C-SET games we’ve had 3 announce teams, and this one was by far the worst.

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 10:38 PM [b] This guy doesn't know people's names. (Mitchell Basden) He doesn't know who scored. He doen't know what he's talking about. On 3 C-SET games we've had 3 announce teams, and this one was by far the worst. [/b]
Yeah, that guy is terrible.

Was the audio on C-SET messed up at all? At picasso’s (E. Blvd) we could hear audio during the commercials, but not the game. :wacko:

Audio at home was low, and I’m not sure, but I think it was Norm Mcdonald on the play by play.

I would have sworn that the paly-by-play guy (doug whatever) was a UAB homer. He could always tell which UAB twin was which, but continually confused Basden and Baldwin all game long. After one series where UAB scored on a fast break, he yelled like a homer, and then the niners immediately did the same on the other end, and he sounded dissapointed!

After that call, I finally gave up and turned on Matt Sweirad, and lived with the delay of several seconds. Tough to believe that C-SET payed that guy as a Niner announcer - he was 'bama all the way!

Way to go Niners!!! One hell of a game, and a very tough win on the road!

http://www.c-set.tv/contact.asp

Contact Us - CSET

Message sent!