Doyle Commands Mayo....

& Other Top Talents to Leave; decent article from Doyle. (2 pages)

[URL=http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9417261]http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9417261[/URL]

Interesting.

I command them too. Go get out of here. Go play overseas and let the real college players play the game.

WOW!!! This a really great article.

Sickening. :vomit:

Big Brother is watching Huggy and others. NCAA sanctions just waiting to be issued!

“Whispers are mounting that, between now and 2007, that group of six players – the foundation of the NBA’s future – could mount a challenge to the NBA’s draft restrictions. Options include a change to the collective bargaining agreement, or a lawsuit. Another option, of course, is Europe for a year.”

from the article,

wow, I sure hope they leave. That would be beautiful irony for KSU

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;172443]“Whispers are mounting that, between now and 2007, that group of six players – the foundation of the NBA’s future – could mount a challenge to the NBA’s draft restrictions. Options include a change to the collective bargaining agreement, or a lawsuit. Another option, of course, is Europe for a year.”

from the article,

wow, I sure hope they leave. That would be beautiful irony for KSU[/QUOTE]

And where would that leave Delonte Hill if that would happen? I’ll venture to say he will not be at KSU for very long in that situatiion.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;172527]And where would that leave Delonte Hill if that would happen?[/QUOTE]
Chauffering for DeMarr.

[QUOTE=HP49er;172528]Chauffering for DeMarr.[/QUOTE]

Will chauffering also be one of his responsibilities under Huggins? He could probably use one.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;172443]“Whispers are mounting that, between now and 2007, that group of six players – the foundation of the NBA’s future – could mount a challenge to the NBA’s draft restrictions. Options include a change to the collective bargaining agreement, or a lawsuit. Another option, of course, is Europe for a year.”

from the article,

wow, I sure hope they leave. That would be beautiful irony for KSU[/QUOTE]

Punk ass kids. GET AN EDUCATION