Dr Phil and Wyo

Dr Phil and his dog put on a show. Good to see him wearing the proper shirt!

[URL=http://videos.charlotte.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1537331][B][U]UNCC’s Top Dogs[/U][/B][/URL], Charlotte Observer

Good lookin dog.

Although I do think he should get another dog…so it could be named…NORM.

couple things:

1. Where can I get a shirt like Phil is wearing?
  2. That dog looks like it weighs more than 20 lbs.
  3. Does phil do a half spin before throwing the frisbee? I bet he could “ball” on an ultimate field back in the day.
couple things: 1) Where can I get a shirt like Phil is wearing? 2) That dog looks like it weighs more than 20 lbs. 3) Does phil do a half spin before throwing the frisbee? I bet he could "ball" on an ultimate field back in the day.

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/store/?partner_id=13955

edit, he is wearing a Nike shirt (got it from Lutz) and the online stuff is UA and no stripe.

See avatar for dog named “Norm” =) The name suits him unbelievably well.:tongue:

Good lookin dog.

Although I do think he should get another dog…so it could be named…NORM.

What about Charlo?

1) Where can I get a shirt like Phil is wearing?

I believe they sell them at the UNC Charlotte bookstore. Also, you might want to look online.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;264229]I believe they sell them at the UNC Charlotte bookstore. Also, you might want to look online.[/QUOTE]

They do not sell them. I believe that is a mistake. Those are the shirts the AD got last year. This year they have new polos that are just as desireable, but once again… not available. Maybe Jason can help us out a little here… People want these shirts!

clt endorses that house.

[QUOTE=cltniners;264255]clt endorses that house.[/QUOTE]
Most likely Clt helped pay for that house…

Do yourself a favor and make sure you don’t casually scroll over to the Tonya Jameson videos. She mentions something about the “take over” and acts like she’s boxing (insert thugish stereotypes here).

They do not sell them. I believe that is a mistake. Those are the shirts the AD got last year. This year they have new polos that are just as desireable, but once again... not available. Maybe Jason can help us out a little here... People want these shirts!

Yeah, I have one that the AD gave me a couple years ago, but I believe I have seen them at the bookstore where there are a ton of Charlotte 49ers polos. I am still waiting for my new polo that we are supposed to be getting soon.