DraftCity.com is kind to the 49ers

Their bracketology has the 49ers in the 5-12 game vs. Texas. And…

[b][b]Charlotte lost against East Carolina. Just when it appeared they were poised to climb up the ladder, they undergo a major setback and lose to one of the worst teams in the conference.

A very interesting point about Charlotte; call it a hunch, but I think the committee would love to place them in the Charlotte pod. First/second round games are being played in Charlotte, NC, but Davidson is the host, so Charlotte could be placed there IF they receive an #11 seed or better. The reason for this is that the #5 seeds on up are protected from “home” crowds for one round. In order for this to happen, they will probably need to be seeded between #7 and #10. The reason for that is because Duke, North Carolina or Wake Forest will most likely both be seeded either #1 or #2. Being seeded between #7 and #10 would enable a potential second round matchup between Charlotte and one of the Carolina teams.[/b] [/b]

DraftCity.com

I will do my part to help the cause. If I buy tickets for the Charlotte pod, there is no chance that Charlotte will get there.

As long as I’m ticketless, the 9ers have a fighting chance to end up in the Coliseum.

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 01:48 PM [b] I will do my part to help the cause. If I buy tickets for the Charlotte pod, there is no chance that Charlotte will get there.

As long as I’m ticketless, the 9ers have a fighting chance to end up in the Coliseum. [/b]

When I called the ticket office last time, which was about 3 weeks ago, the guy told me they had been raped on tickets and the crap seats are left.