Drastic Change in Culture #goldstandard

The change is amazing, however ultimately comes down to hiring winning coaches. Hill immediately flipped the WTEN script, lets see how it plays out in FB, MBB and others. FB is closer to being a winning product (crazy as hell). As @s9er said, I want to see change but understand Ws are a process. There is an uptick on the recruiting trail for HS level talent, with more Ws I think we’ll be able to land higher caliber transfer talent.

Most glaring change, accountability. Everyone knows what they need to do, win. We’re no longer in the graduate kids and stay out of trouble mode.

TL;DR: Accountability for the win. Bonus, and much needed, facilities master plan.

2 Likes

Other than that, we’re solid. :rofl:

RE Football - I don’t see us taking a step back. It may not feel like a huge leap forward, but 6 wins are definitely in play. We brought in several transfers that should come in and contribute immediately, while retaining most of the impact players from 2018. Our run defense was excellent last season, and now we’ve brought in a respectable DT transfer, and multiple P5 secondary transfers which should help keep us from regressing on the defensive side. Offense HAS to improve.

If App is as weak as some anticipate, and with a little more luck/discipline on our end, the away game in Boone should be closer than App fans are expecting.

1 Like