Drayton Story in Today's Observer

These in-between game stories are great!

Drayton A Strong Option For Lutz

And by the way, you can thank Jena personally for her great work…she’s a regular reader on the board. Hopefully she doesn’t get upset with me for announcing that but I think she deserves to read her own praise here instead of us just asking Mike to relay it to her.

Great work Jena!

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 08:01 AM [b] These in-between game stories are great!

Drayton A Strong Option For Lutz

And by the way, you can thank Jena personally for her great work…she’s a regular reader on the board. Hopefully she doesn’t get upset with me for announcing that but I think she deserves to read her own praise here instead of us just asking Mike to relay it to her.

Great work Jena! [/b]

Or feel free to send a letter to the Editor for print. This is a break through season as far as coverage goes!!!

obsports@charlotteobserver.com

I met Jena at the Pfeiffer game. Very nice lady. Great to have her on board here. If you weed through some of the BS, there’s lots of good information here. It’s definitely the pulse of Niner Nation.

Great work Jena!!!

Jena, Thank you sooooo much for the terrific attention paid to the Niners. In years past, maybe we haven’t deserved the continual write ups, however it was frustrating for me, living in Morganton and not able to hear the games on the radio, couldn’t get them on TV, and then not finding an article in the Observer. But thanks to you and Mike, that has dramatically changed!! I enjoyed your interview on the internet feed at the Valpo game, even with the band playing in your ear. We appreciate your professional energy and enthusiasm!! Look forward to more great articles. Best regards, Oldniner