Drive (may contain Spoilers)

I liked the episode. I really liked the story line with the two black girls. I did think it was weird a driver picked up the girl… who was covered in blood! Hello? Who does that? I am guessing he is in on what’s happening?

You think maybe he is the one that was talking to the other girl maybe?

They were run off the road on purpose. That had to be their punishment for not taking leave the race instructions. They already knew what these people were capable of w/ a kidnapped wife & an attempted shooting of their other partner. Why piss them off?
Not much of a shocker that they made that guy be driver for a robbery again.

[URL=http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Fox-Cancels/800013604?rssDate=12345678]http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Fox-Cancels/800013604?rssDate=12345678[/URL]

****ers

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;235474][URL=http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Fox-Cancels/800013604?rssDate=12345678]http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Fox-Cancels/800013604?rssDate=12345678[/URL]

****ers[/QUOTE]

Good, I honestly watched this show the other day and I couldn’t take more than 15 minutes of it. It was a horrible show and I’m glad they opened up that time slot, because Prison Break was so good in that slot then they fill it with a show like this.

Well I liked it, but if they were gonna can in atleast they did it early and not after we were 10 episodes in.

I can’t believe that they cancelled this show so soon.

I heard that they were going to do the same to “24” back in the day, but they didn’t have a show to fill the slot.

Tintin

[QUOTE=Tintin;235506]I can’t believe that they cancelled this show so soon.

I heard that they were going to do the same to “24” back in the day, but they didn’t have a show to fill the slot.

Tintin[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if Seinfeld, Cheers, X Files or some other shows came out today they would have been canned.

Cancelled?
I had it taped yesterday to watch later, & it came up House.
I went to the Fox website, & it said there the final 2 episodes were in the summer, so I thought that meant it would be cancelled after the summer, not cancelled last night.
I e-mailed Fox asking them what’s going on.
Why is this cancelled? It’s a good show.
Why did FX cancel “Over There?” Why did NBC cancel “E-Ring?” Why did ABC cancel “Alias” &“Threat Matrix?” Why did Fox cancel "Dark Angel?"
What is going on with the action genre getting screwed? I don’t watch sitcoms or dramas anymore, so I’m left in the cold?
Some of us need action, & I’m not bungee jumping to get it.

How did you find out 5 days ago it was cancelled? The last episode said they were coming back next week, & gave a damn preview.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;236500]Cancelled?
I had it taped yesterday to watch later, & it came up House.
I went to the Fox website, & it said there the final 2 episodes were in the summer, so I thought that meant it would be cancelled after the summer, not cancelled last night.
I e-mailed Fox asking them what’s going on.
Why is this cancelled? It’s a good show.
Why did FX cancel “Over There?” Why did NBC cancel “E-Ring?” Why did ABC cancel “Alias” &“Threat Matrix?” Why did Fox cancel "Dark Angel?"
What is going on with the action genre getting screwed? I don’t watch sitcoms or dramas anymore, so I’m left in the cold?
Some of us need action, & I’m not bungee jumping to get it.[/QUOTE]

You taped it? Did you watch any commercials? You ask what is killing tv shows at that is it. The more people watch shows on Tivo and DVR the more good shows are going to be cancelled. Companies do not want to pay high ad rates for shows that have viewers that watch via digital recording. Skipping commercials in a tv show is like stealing music online. You get the product with out paying the price. As for some of the shows you mentioned… ratings sucked and the networks need shows that bring in revenue.

How did you find out 5 days ago it was cancelled? The last episode said they were coming back next week, & gave a damn preview.

I used the internet, and gave a link.

Cancelled? I had it taped yesterday to watch later, & it came up House. I went to the Fox website, & it said there the final 2 episodes were in the summer, so I thought that meant it would be cancelled after the summer, not cancelled last night. I e-mailed Fox asking them what's going on. Why is this cancelled? It's a good show. Why did FX cancel "Over There?" Why did NBC cancel "E-Ring?" Why did ABC cancel "Alias" &"Threat Matrix?" Why did Fox cancel "Dark Angel?" What is going on with the action genre getting screwed? I don't watch sitcoms or dramas anymore, so I'm left in the cold? Some of us need action, & I'm not bungee jumping to get it.

Fox has a history of canceling good shows, i.e. Firefly.

What is up with that? do they just take chances with alot of shows? Maybe they’re buisness model is to only show shows that do really well. So they ditch shows quickly that don’t perform superbly…