Dunk contest hairstyle

Which hairstyle should Coley rock on April 2nd for the dunk contest?

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Anything besides the AFRO would be a MISTAKE!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]CC3 should wear the GREEN MAN SUIT. It’d be like an alien flying through the air. And cut a hole in the top to allow is afro to show. Now that would be sweet![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

i’m not a fan of the fro because it gives the impression that he is taller than he really is, especially on tv.

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]CC3 should wear the GREEN MAN SUIT. It'd be like an alien flying through the air. And cut a hole in the top to allow is afro to show. Now that would be sweet![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

THREAD WIN!!!

come on, we really need a poll for this? Everyone knows the afro is the greatest hairstyle ever, and everyone who has the means should adopt that hairstyle at all times

come on, we really need a poll for this? Everyone knows the afro is the greatest hairstyle ever, and everyone who has the means should adopt that hairstyle at all times
I'm actually jealous of the ability to grow a Fro.

my favorite all-time sports afro

wonder if Charlie has a cousin or uncle named Oscar?

Yea but anyone with this type of afro is totally lame. [IMG]http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/atlarge/sideshow_bob.jpg[/IMG]

I think I should have voted for mullet.

I’d like to know where the hi-top fade option is, because it’s time to bring that back.

Where is the mohawk option!?

No question…AFRO!

He better be rockin’ the fro! His game always seems to go up a few notches when he does.