earleen mabry?

clt wonders if anyone on this board knows her.

[QUOTE=cltniners;175971]clt wonders if anyone on this board knows her.[/QUOTE]
i knew earleen at uncc during the 70s. what’s with earleen?

clt read about her. she apprently was a legend at charlotte.

never heard of her, do tell that legend.

Earleen is a very good friend of my family’s. She used to be a student recruiter for UNCC.
Im curious, whats the legend?

clt read that there was an earleen mabry fan club at charlotte in the late 60’s. “emfc” was written all over campus.

What did she do to win all of that fame?

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;176037]What did she do to win all of that fame?[/QUOTE]
well, for one thing, she was a hottie! and for another, she was just a very very nice, sweet, unaffected gal.

well, for one thing, she was a hottie! and for another, she was just a very very nice, sweet, unaffected gal.

Must have been nice… Today, there are very few girls who possess both of those qualities: attractive and nice. For some reason, the two don’t go hand-in-hand.

[QUOTE=earlyniner;176053]well, for one thing, she was a hottie! and for another, she was just a very very nice, sweet, unaffected gal.[/QUOTE]

Do we have any pictures of this Hottie??? post them in the Goldduster thread…

something tells me you wont be satisfied by any of her pics, from that era I mean.

Clt could you tell us what this “lendeary” status came from and where you read it. She is a good friend of my parents, so Im pretty curious.

clt adds the reference was in the book; Charlotte and UNC Charlotte, growing up together.

clt points out it was very complimentary.