@Eastern Michigan 9/1 pregame

[quote=“NinerAlum18, post:10, topic:31048”]I think Charlotte has a shot in this game. Not sure how much Eastern Michigan lost, but I feel like if we had started Klugh the entire game it would’ve been closer and who knows maybe we would’ve had a chance to win.
I think it’ll come down to how well our DL plays. If we can get some solid play out of our DL I really like our chances here.
Oh and of course limiting turnovers is always key, can’t be dropping punts like we did last year.
Wish I could watch this game, but I’ll be coaching during it.
GO NINERS![/quote]

Klugh wouldn’t have mattered. We were missing Phillips and the oline. Same as the last three games of the season. We didn’t do anything until they we up 4 touchdowns.
My hope is that the oline is ready and the two rbs are up to the task. If I’m emu, I stack the box as we really have no way to stretch the field (this concerns me greatly, Duke bailed us out a ton in the last for years).

Good news I just checked the standings and we are in 1st place.

So how many of you out there will actually be at this game? About how many NINER fans y’all think will be there total?

I would think very little

I’ll be there! Shoot me a PM if anyone wants to meet up.

I know one person going up there.

I think Mandeep is going. :stuck_out_tongue:

Notice this misprint? “This (offensive line) is a young group.”
It is a misprint, right? Shouldn’t it have said “defensive line”?

Notice this misprint? “This (offensive line) is a young group.”
It is a misprint, right? Shouldn’t it have said “defensive line”?[/quote] …or they don’t know their arse from their elbow. You decide.

I got confused reading the article as to whether we were discussing offense or defense. I guess that’s what happens when your Editor went to UNC-CH & took fake Afam classes. :))

Everything’s gonna be all white on Friday.

The gold numbers are a thing of beauty.

clt asks how do you even find 49er stories on the observer homepage?

Hopefully, they can read our numbers this year. But these look the same as last year.

Hopefully, they can read our numbers this year. But these look the same as last year.[/quote]. The numbers were fine last year.

clt is not allowed out of anson county, or clt would be there.

Hopefully, they can read our numbers this year. But these look the same as last year.[/quote]. The numbers were fine last year.[/quote]Agreed, it was the year before last that was terrible.

Game simulation.

[quote=“Hawthorne_49er, post:39, topic:31048”]Game simulation.

https://youtu.be/vsRHwhWJvZU[/quote]

clt is amazed at your sega dreamcast.