ECU GAME

We will need all of you who can get to Greenville to support the niners Saturday.

Herrion is fighting for his job, and ECU won tonight, their place will be packed!!!

I think we will win, but it won’t be a cake walk.

it’s gonna be a tough game. i think we’ll pull it out… ECU is a tough place to play.

I’ll be there… :thumbsup:

Looking forward to making the trek up there.

Won’t be easy. ECU is not a very good team but they’re tough to beat at home. We certainly can’t afford to look past them on Saturday or we could get caught off guard. I think we take care of business though.

What scares me the most is that if we win this, we’ll probably be ranked. TIME TO BREAK THE CURSE!!!

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:42 PM [b] What scares me the most is that if we win this, we'll probably be ranked. TIME TO BREAK THE CURSE!!! [/b]
I still don't think we'll get in and especially not if Maryland upsets Duke. Just not sure that beating TCU and hopefully ECU is going to push us in but it also depends on what other teams do. I think if we really want to prove we deserve to be a top 25 team, then we need to beat ECU and then take care of Cincy. We win these next two and there is no way in hell we can be denied.

Unless of course we win the next two and then choke up in Saint Louis like we always seem to do. :unsure:

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 10:42 PM [b] What scares me the most is that if we win this, we'll probably be ranked. TIME TO BREAK THE CURSE!!! [/b]
Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it... beating TCU and ECU won't turn a lot of heads. Maryland will make a big jump for beating Duke tonight.

EDIT: Nevermind… what jcl said.

I’ll be up in Minges on Saturday with thre rest of Gang Green. Like the rest of you, I think it’ll be close, but we’ll pull it out.