ECU Gameday!!!!!

After 20 long days, our Niners are back in Halton! Time to give the Pirates a little preview of what they’ll get in a few weeks…

[font=Impact][SIZE=2]FORTY!!!
[/font][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]9ers!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]40!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]ounces!!![/SIZE]

[font=Times][SIZE=4]40![/font][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][font=Geneva]N I N E R S ![/font][/SIZE]

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]FORTY!!![/font][/SIZE]

I’m glad we are coming to play you guys tonight. I think tonight will be a blowout, and a lot more Pirate fans will start questioning our head coach and his ability to take our basketball program to where we want it to be.

I guess the best part of this game for the ECU fans will be looking at the
Pole Dusters.

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 10:50 AM [b] I'm glad we are coming to play you guys tonight. I think tonight will be a blowout, and a lot more Pirate fans will start questioning our head coach and his ability to take our basketball program to where we want it to be.

I guess the best part of this game for the ECU fans will be looking at the
Pole Dusters. [/b]

Please tell me you are coming to our board with better smack than this.

[font=Optima][SIZE=4]NINERS![/font][/SIZE]

No, you got me all wrong. I wasn’t talking smack. I thought that was the name of your cheerleaders? Is it not the Pole Dusters?

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 12:46 PM [b] No, you got me all wrong. I wasn't talking smack. I thought that was the name of your cheerleaders? Is it not the Pole Dusters? [/b]
You're an idiot.

The 49ers are in trouble tonight, your best player is white. Plavich may score 30 points but ECU will dunk all over your asses! :rolleyes:

Hummell you have confused the Golddusters name with what you and your drunk buddies call each other when you go out on the town.

Wow that was way too easy please please please try again.

[i]Originally posted by ecuforlife[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 03:18 PM [b] The 49ers are in trouble tonight, your best player is white. Plavich may score 30 points but ECU will dunk all over your asses! :rolleyes: [/b]
Plavich isn't our best player. He's a weapon...although he'll drop 10 threes on you guys tonight. I guess you've never heard of Curtis Withers? Best power forward in the league. Eddie Basden? One of the best defensive players in the league.

…and wait didn’t you guys lose to Western Carolina? Gardner Webb? Winthrop? and South Florida???

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 03:33 PM [b] ....and wait didn't you guys lose to Western Carolina? Gardner Webb? Winthrop? and South Florida???? [/b]
All national powerhouses. Plus they beat Belmont Abbey and St Andrew's in the unofficial "barely above 1A high school level" tournament. ECU is the most dominate team in CUSA that 75% of high school teams could beat, and none of us can take that away from them.
[i]Originally posted by ecuforlife[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 04:18 PM [b] ...ECU will dunk all over your asses! :rolleyes: [/b]
like Calvin did to you all last year B)