Eddie "Brasden" comes in at #78

Of course on a list of a hundred players, the Charlotte player would be the one with the misspelled name.
http://www.arizona.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=372304

Lamar Greenwire may be on that list one day. Brandon Pavlock too.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 12:56 PM [b] Lamar Greenwire may be on that list one day. Brandon Pavlock too. [/b]
True. And I bet Carlos Withers could be on that list by the end of the year. Marcus Iti and JJ Dayton also have shots at the list. :rolleyes:

Wish they had a detailed write-up “Eddie is coach by Robby Lhutz, who has had a long, successful career at UNC.”

How do you know Eddie’s name was the only one misspelled?

:wacko: According to this, our sorry excuse for a team only lost to 3 of the top 49 players by one in triple overtime! If we play like we did in that game, we won’t have anything to worry about…THE REVEREND SPEAKS!

[i]Originally posted by 49erdan[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 02:08 PM [b] How do you know Eddie's name was the only one misspelled? [/b]
um because i saw that it was the only one. i didnt just scan the list looking for niners, i read the whole thing

I wonder how Sheldon Williams feel. His name is spelled Shelden.

[i]Originally posted by 49erdan[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 03:02 PM [b] I wonder how Sheldon Williams feel. His name is spelled Shelden. [/b]
ahh! ive been shot down. good job calling me out on that one. to answer your question, im sure he is crying on krybabyzerowski's shouler about it

Hell, our own hometown paper even called our three-point ace BRENDA Plavich.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Dec 29 2004, 03:13 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Dec 29 2004, 03:13 PM)

Heard we are now called the Deacons too.

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 10:55 PM [b] Hell, our own hometown paper even called our three-point ace [b]BRENDA[/b] Plavich. [/b]
first cool thing the Disturber has ever done.

I’m suprised gamer didn’t point out Williams. Probably because ima9r doesn’t like Duke.

Well it continues for Plavich as the ESPN recap has him as “Brendan Plavin” :huh:

I got the Basden fixed. :thumbsup:

Lefty,

Thanks for the correction.

The rankings are subjective opinions from panelists and are not necessarily based solely on statistics.

If you want to discuss more, I encourage you to do so at the message boards: http://forum.goazcats.com/

Thanks again for the corrections and have a great New Year.

GOAZCATS.com

Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:53 AM
To: goazcats@goazcats.com
Subject: Eddie Basden not Brasden

Nice list. Eddie Basden not Brasden. Can you fix it please?

I don’t think McCants is number 1 based on performance. He has had several off nights. Can you provide stats to back-up the rankings?

Lefty