EDDIE

[i]Originally posted by forDniner+May 28 2005, 09:37 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (forDniner @ May 28 2005, 09:37 AM)

Thatā€™s hilarious RPMNiner, I was just looking at their boards and thought the same thing when I saw that picture. It looks to me like Eddie is gonna get that rebound. I guess its all about perspective.

Eddie is getting love from one of our ā€œfavoriteā€ websites:

[b][b]Sleepers:[/b]

Jawad Williams ā€“ Big man that can extend defenses with his ability to knock down shots at next level

Eddie Basden ā€“ Great defensive player with emerging offensive game

Dijon Thompson ā€“ Breakout senior season made up for three underachieving seasons

Kevin Pittsnogle ā€“ Great range on jump shot causes matchup problems at next level

Taylor Coppenrath ā€“ Versatile big man is a little under radar since Vermontā€™s Cinderella season

Brandon Rush ā€“ Brother of Kareem has been known for awhile. Isnā€™t getting as much pub as some other high school prospects but still has a lot of game.[/b]

NBA Draft: Overrated and Underrated

BTW, I find it interesting/ironic that Francisco Garcia seems to have fallen out of every first round projection Iā€™ve seen this week. I have no doubt that heā€™ll make someoneā€™s roster, but itā€™s not going to be the $$$ he would have gotten if heā€™d stayed on for his senior year at UofL!