Joe Franco is the new student body prez

but most importantly of all:

Student Spirit Name

117 (8.339%) Charlotte Miners
98 (6.985%) The Green Nation
127 (9.052%) Miner Mob
10 (0.713%) Niner Miners
1051 (74.911%) Niner Nation

Dang, 7% turnout total. Niner Nation with the runaway. It never really was a question though, was it?

[SIZE=2]N I N E R N A T I O N[/SIZE]

When is the vote certified?
When is the recount?

When is the next vote? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s some turnout. :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Apr 14 2005, 10:16 PM [b] Dang, 7% turnout total. Niner Nation with the runaway. It never really was a question though, was it? [/b]
Yeah but compare it to Fall 2004 elections:

Total Ballots Submitted

Number of Enrolled Students

Voter Turnout
1.76%

Apathy abounds. Just think how bad it would without internet voting. :o

I bet these numbers are not too far off from our alumni donation %'s. <_<

What exactly does the Student Body President do anyway? My Tuition, Books, Parking have all gone up, with less available services. Seems to me they’ve all done a pretty crappy job.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Apr 15 2005, 09:11 AM [b] What exactly does the Student Body President do anyway? My Tuition, Books, Parking have all gone up, with less available services. Seems to me they've all done a pretty crappy job. [/b]
I seriously doubt that the student body pres has any influence in the tuition dept. at a state university.

Exactly my point. I seriously doubt the Student Body President has any power. Only over SGO. Therefore I feel it quite unnecessary to give Joe Blow That I Don’t Know a boost on his resume.

andrew besmer and nathan hammond gave out free hot dogs

free hot dogs gets my vote :smiley:

If I would’ve gotten a hot dog, I would’ve given them my vote too. I just abstained since I knew neither candidate.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner @ Posted on Apr 15 2005[/i]@ 08:46 AM [b]Number of Enrolled Students 20183 [/b]
Where did this number come from?

could be worse the pirate guy won at nc state http://www.alldumb.com/item/132/

After you graduate, who really cares about Student Body Pres. anymore?

[i]Originally posted by stonecoldken[/i]@Apr 19 2005, 10:18 PM [b] After you graduate, who really cares about Student Body Pres. anymore? [/b]
THE person who was actually it.