Endzone signs??

To make things look different, I was thinking of trying to get some sort of sign or something for everyone in the endzones for opponent free throws. Anyone have any ides? I was thinking just something as simple as orange construction paper, or even green with a white spots. Anyone know if there is any sort of NCAA rule against this? I wouldn’t think there is, but you don’t really see mass signs behind goals, so there may be a reason for that. It would just be something as simple as construction paper, so it wouldn’t be too expensive.

How about some hotties in the front row wearing something eye catching like cropped tops and low cut-off shorts under fur coats. When they stop dribbling and prepare to shoot, “peek a boo.”

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 09:30 PM [b] How about some hotties in the front row wearing something eye catching like cropped tops and low cut-off shorts under fur coats. When they stop dribbling and prepare to shoot, "peek a boo." [/b]
Oh, puulleezz... how about some really cute guys in short shorts and looking buff in their "wifebeaters"? Wouldn't that be much more distracting than some "hotties"? Whichever way you fly....
[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 09:30 PM [b] How about some hotties in the front row wearing something eye catching like cropped tops and low cut-off shorts under fur coats. When they stop dribbling and prepare to shoot, "peek a boo." [/b]
I will start recruiting today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think we need to seriously consider establishing a review board to decide which hotties we use. The board should be composed of long-standing alumni.

I volunteer to make the sacrifice to help out. I’m sure HP & a few others will also volunteer.

B)

Today I’m gonna go buy a whoooooooooole bunch of those long balloons to give to the band during the second half of the game, when Memphis is shooting free throws towards us.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Feb 21 2005, 10:27 AM [b] I think we need to seriously consider establishing a review board to decide which hotties we use. The board should be composed of long-standing alumni.

I volunteer to make the sacrifice to help out. I’m sure HP & a few others will also volunteer.

B) [/b]

I’m up to the task!

I hope UNCC doesn’t have a PETA chapter.

Several years ago the fans in the end zones had playmate posters they held up, but all of the fans got ejected. I think we should simply using oposing colors from the color wheel such as purple and yellow. Any art major will tell you that staring at alternating yellow and puple lines makes things blur and give you a headache. (see what you can learn if you actually go to class!)

Hmmmm… we need to incorporate green stripes. So green paper w/ red stripes? Now how to go about making them…