Espn.com preview and Seth Davis' latest article

Well, while espn.com takes forever to load…

Here is Seth Davis’ latest article on yahoo.com.

Interesting bits from the article:

[i]Originally posted by Seth Davis[/i] [b] Here's an odd stat: Charlotte senior guard Brendan Plavich is one of the better 3-point shooters in the country (40.3 percent) but he's only making 46.2 percent from the foul line.

…

I was starting to feel invincible after winning three out of the first four weeks, but I had my comeuppance last week when Rocky Van Husen of Allen, Texas, opened up a can of whup-ass on yours truly. Rocky nailed 9 of 10 games while I went a rocky 4-6, watching picks like Michigan State over Wisconsin (the Spartans were up by eight with under 2 minutes remaining), Cincinnati over Louisville (Bearcats were up 17 in the first half) and Purdue over Indiana (if only Carl Landry had made that free throw in OT) go down the tubes.

See if you can extend that advantage by predicting scores for these 10 games. Remember to include your name, your hometown and give a few sentences explaining your prediction for the featured game.

Featured game: Pittsburgh at Connecticut

Other games Kansas at Villanova Wake Forest at Cincinnati Texas at Oklahoma Saint Joseph’s at UMass New Mexico at Utah Arizona State at Oregon Wisconsin at Michigan Charlotte at Marquette N.C. State at Maryland[/b]

Espn.com’s Cincy vs. Charlotte preview. Nothing you haven’t seen before, but I sure do like seeing Eddie as the leader of almost all our stats. C-USA POY!