ESPN Iti story coming

JJ will do the story. I assume it will be online and in The Magazine. Not sure when it will come out.

Excellent, I’ll look forward to the pointless bashing of the interview. I sure as hell hope he’s not doing a phone interview!!!

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:09 AM [b] Excellent, I'll look forward to the pointless bashing of the interview. I sure as hell hope he's not doing a phone interview!!!!! [/b]
As I will look forward to some more insightful 'wishbone' threads. Anyone who think the Call Me Al video is top ten is a retard.
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Sep 3 2004, 09:25 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Sep 3 2004, 09:25 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:09 AM [b] Excellent, I'll look forward to the pointless bashing of the interview. I sure as hell hope he's not doing a phone interview!!!!! [/b] As I will look forward to some more insightful 'wishbone' threads. Anyone who think the Call Me Al video is top ten is a retard. [/b][/quote] If I had a week I would go back and comment on all of the stupid assinine posts you have made here. You should be proud though, you have accomplished your goal of being the biggest, worthless piece of sh*t on the board. I look forward to more of your posts in the future even though before you write them I know they will be neither informative or funny.
[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er+Sep 3 2004, 03:48 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jimmyhat49er @ Sep 3 2004, 03:48 PM)
Originally posted by 49erpi@Sep 3 2004, 09:25 AM [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:09 AM [b] Excellent, I'll look forward to the pointless bashing of the interview. I sure as hell hope he's not doing a phone interview!!!!! [/b]
As I will look forward to some more insightful 'wishbone' threads. Anyone who think the Call Me Al video is top ten is a retard. [/b] If I had a week I would go back and comment on all of the stupid assinine posts you have made here. You should be proud though, you have accomplished your goal of being the biggest, worthless piece of sh*t on the board. I look forward to more of your posts in the future even though before you write them I know they will be neither informative or funny. [/b][/quote] let the show begin B) :popcorn:
[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er+Sep 3 2004, 02:48 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jimmyhat49er @ Sep 3 2004, 02:48 PM)
Originally posted by 49erpi@Sep 3 2004, 09:25 AM [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:09 AM [b] Excellent, I'll look forward to the pointless bashing of the interview. I sure as hell hope he's not doing a phone interview!!!!! [/b]
As I will look forward to some more insightful 'wishbone' threads. Anyone who think the Call Me Al video is top ten is a retard. [/b] If I had a week I would go back and comment on all of the stupid assinine posts you have made here. You should be proud though, you have accomplished your goal of being the biggest, worthless piece of sh*t on the board. I look forward to more of your posts in the future even though before you write them I know they will be neither informative or funny. [/b][/quote] OOOOH, I struck a nerve with jimmyfag. So the instigator doesn't like being made fun of. I'll keep that in mind.

BTW, “stupid assinine” is redundant and mispelled…so who’s stupid??

So, whose dad can beat up the other’s? :rolleyes:

GO NINERS!!!

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Sep 4 2004, 12:07 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Sep 4 2004, 12:07 PM)
Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er@Sep 3 2004, 02:48 PM [b]
As I will look forward to some more insightful 'wishbone' threads. Anyone who think the Call Me Al video is top ten is a retard. [/b]
If I had a week I would go back and comment on all of the stupid assinine posts you have made here. You should be proud though, you have accomplished your goal of being the biggest, worthless piece of sh*t on the board. I look forward to more of your posts in the future even though before you write them I know they will be neither informative or funny. [/b] OOOOH, I struck a nerve with jimmyfag. So the instigator doesn't like being made fun of. I'll keep that in mind.

BTW, “stupid assinine” is redundant and mispelled…so who’s stupid?? [/b][/quote]
I enjoy being made fun of as much as anyone, but when you talk sh*t about “Al” especially the video, you’ve crossed the line. I may have reacted harshly to your insult in response to my insult and now that I know your a Red Sox fan I find it difficult to wage an all out insult war with you. you may sometimes be stupid and there are times when your an ass, but maybe not both at the same time. I apologize for crossing that line.

Now let me go back the the endless internal stuggle I’m having with myself about my own sexuality since you have called me a “f*g”. :frowning:

Breaking the smack theme, this is what it takes to keep an Aussie happy:

Going the extra mile.

49erpi is jealous of the instrument Chevy Chase is blowing in the video. :drool:

[i]Originally posted by Aberlour[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 09:42 AM [b] 49erpi is jealous of the instrument Chevy Chase is blowing in the video. :drool: [/b]
You're a very, verrry, poor man's Andrew "Dice" Clay.

And you are jealous of Pi’s interest in the clarinet.