ESPN picks up Cincinatti game

Our schedule on ESPN.com shows the January game at Cincy being broadcast on ESPN2.
Link to schedule

Very cool. :thumbsup:

[i]Originally posted by niner007[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 09:58 AM [b] Our schedule on ESPN.com shows the January game at Cincy being broadcast on ESPN2. [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teamsched?teamId=2429]Link to schedule[/url] [/b]
Thank you NHL Hockey. Lots of time to fill for ESPN and this is a perfect game for them. 8:00 on a Wed, Cinci tries to get revenge. :thumbsup:
[i]Originally posted by niner007[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 09:58 AM [b] Our schedule on ESPN.com shows the January game at Cincy being broadcast on ESPN2. [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teamsched?teamId=2429]Link to schedule[/url] [/b]
SWEET!!!!!!!!!! That was the one game I couldn't believe was not going to be telivised. Glad to see ESPN picked it up.

Lefty, love the pic - need one of Iti swatting somebody and Eddie with an “Eddie” dunk and it’d be perfect!!

[b]SWEET!!!!!!!!!! That was the one game I couldn't believe was not going to be telivised. Glad to see ESPN picked it up.[/b]

I hope it’s official. I’d like to get a confirmation from our Athletic department or Jena.

[b]Lefty, love the pic - need one of Iti swatting somebody and Eddie with an "Eddie" dunk and it'd be perfect!![/b]

Thanks, still looking for Eddie any other good ones from this year.

That’s nice, but…a local station has to pick it up, like 46 did in years past. The ESPN+ games are NOT on the ace or deuce. They’re produced for local stations to broadcast. So, anyone out there gonna pick it up? 46? Time Warner Cable? You could get it off a dish some where, which leaves alot of folks out.

I’d be very suprised if ESPN+ were to pick up a game unless they knew they’d be getting a return on it. i.e. an AXN or TWC picking it up. This game is already being broadcast locally in Cincinnati I believe through their local Fox affiliate.

[b]Thanks, still looking for Eddie any other good ones from this year.[/b]
Man, I had a great one (so I thought) of E.J.'s dunk last game, but my cam jacked it up. Hopefully from my POV I can get some good ones Sunday. I'll keep working with my cam to get my photography skills up to par until then.
[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:52 PM [b] That's nice, but...a local station has to pick it up, like 46 did in years past. The ESPN+ games are NOT on the ace or deuce. They're produced for local stations to broadcast. So, anyone out there gonna pick it up? 46? Time Warner Cable? You could get it off a dish some where, which leaves alot of folks out. [/b]
Look closely: Cincy is on ESPN2 and the Marquette game (listed directly under it on the schedule) is on ESPN Full Court.

It’s marked for ESPN2, not ESPN+ and is in their current listing for January 19 as such.

Also, each and every one of Cincinnati’s games are televised by someone. :frowning:

Listen, ass (yes, that’s you, fsquid).
We could send our legions to go troll your faggoty-ass slick-dick Cal lovin’ boards too, but we don’t.
If you want to talk shit, do it in the Smack Talk forum and not our regular threads. Your e-dick size doesn’t get any bigger by trying to be a bad ass.

Mods, can we ban him if he continues these inane posts? (go ahead, look up “inane”, squid-o).

Back on topic, hopefully this is the real deal. It’s stupid we don’t have more games on TV this year, especially that 'Bama game. I’m still mad about that.

EDIT: It appears it’s already been taken care of. I’ll leave my flame comments there so he can read them when he wants to quit being such a little b*tch.

That was beautiful. :thumbsup:

Lovely … Thank you NHL lockout!! :rolleyes:

One of my biggest bitches with this year was our lack of national TV coverage. This is EXCELLENT news. Can’t wait to watch this one!