Eustachy announces "heavyweight" USM schedule

Larry really knows how to schedule them…William Carey College (Hattiesburg, MS - NAIA)…Spring Hill College (Mobile, AL - NAIA)…and those aren’t the exhibitions!!!

SouthernMiss.com: Southern Miss Announces 2004-05 Men’s Basketball Schedule

“Hey, what’s wrong with a few cupcakes?! Those small-college chicks know how to party!!!”

He’s brave to go back to the state of Iowa so quickly.

isn’t he the coach that drives to all the games and recruiting trips instead of flies?

Why does LSU have a $ sign next to it? Is that the one game that people might actually pay to see? Well they have all the Mc Colleges and all the colleges with names of states that don’t exist. All they need is more multi-directional schools, for example southwest texas teachers college, now thats a warm-up!

[i]Originally posted by ApexNiner[/i]@Sep 2 2004, 02:58 PM [b] isn't he the coach that drives to all the games and recruiting trips instead of flies? [/b]
Well if by "recruiting trips" and "games" you mean parties, then yes... thats him.

This 24-pack insulated cooler was part of his package to become coach in Hattiesburg.

$ - LSU game will be played at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Sep 2 2004, 01:53 PM [b] He's brave to go back to the state of Iowa so quickly. [/b]
HP, I will give him credit for the Iowa tourney. Also kudos for getting a game with LSU - even if the Tigers are too chicken to play it in Hattiesburg!

LSU wouldn’t play in Hattiesburg I’m sure. Reed Green Coliseum is a dump and only seats about 8,000. The Mississippi Coast Coliseum will hold 15,000+ for basketball.

This schedule makes a Memphis’ of three years ago look stout. I wonder if Christian Bros. could beat William Carey or Spring Hill. :unsure:

http://www.collegeprofiles.com/springhill.html

You must check out this…
I know there are small schools out there; just didn’t know that small.

NAIA… :huh:

[b]Other conference road games include Houston (Jan. 15), Marquette (Feb. 5), Tulane (Feb. 9), Cincinnati (Feb. 16), East Carolina (March 23) and Charlotte (March 26).[/b]

March 26??? They planning on playing us again in post-season?