Exhibitions, Saturday, November 1

[SIZE=2]5:00, Saint Vincent at [B][COLOR=Blue]Duquesne[/COLOR][/B]
7:00, Montevallo at [B][COLOR=blue]Mississippi State[/COLOR][/B]
7:00, Ottawa at [B][COLOR=blue]Providence[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Also quite a number of scrimmages this weekend, including the Niners vs. UNCW.

FOXSports.com: WEEKEND SCRIMMAGE SLATE: CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE!

Also quite a number of scrimmages this weekend, including the Niners vs. UNCW.

CharlotteObserver.com: TOP SECRET WEEKEND SCRIMMAGE SLATE: CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE! BUT DON’T TELL ANYONE. IT’S TOP SECRET. I BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW THE TARHEELS ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE OF THESE.

fixed that for you.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!! :49ers::biggrin:

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Red]Saint Vincent 71[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Duquesne 93[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Link: [URL=http://goduquesne.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/110108aab.html][B][U]Dukes Win Exhibition Opener[/U][/B][/URL], GoDuqiesne.com

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]Montevallo 59[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Mississippi State 88[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
LinK: [URL=http://www.mstateathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=90865&SPID=10994&DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=1616284][B][U]MSU Opens Exhibition Play with Rout Of Montevallo[/U][/B][/URL], MsStateAthletics.com

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]Ottawa 57[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Providence 85[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Link: [URL=http://friars.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/110108aaa.html][B][U]Men’s Basketball Knocks Off Univ. of Ottawa 85-57[/U][/B][/URL], Friars.com

MSU only 36% from the floor. Dee Bost (Concord HS) had 13 on 5-12 shooting.

Dee has improved a lot since high school. He will be a big time player for MSU for the next few years…can’t wait to see him play on tv.

So, when is the tarhole scrimmage that received a half page writeup on the front page of the sports section?

Someone really screwed up there because Persinger told us they did not cover scrimmages one year when we trounced USC in a scrimmage.

[QUOTE=ConcordNiners;355864]Dee has improved a lot since high school. He will be a big time player for MSU for the next few years…can’t wait to see him play on tv.[/QUOTE]

**** the Spiders.

[QUOTE=NLP;355861]MSU only 36% from the floor.[/QUOTE]
Duquesne shot 12 for 31 on FTs (39%). Pretty sure Everhart will have the Dukes working on that part of their game! :tongue:

[QUOTE=thelew1014;355905]**** the Spiders.[/QUOTE]

Kannapolis fan?

App state played Gardner Webb today. They played 3 halfs, with App winning two of them by a few points, and Gwebb winning the other by 3 points.

That info should have been in the secret scrimmage thread. :wink:

GAMEDAY! THIS THURSDAY!!!

[QUOTE=ConcordNiners;355956]Kannapolis fan?[/QUOTE]
Lew and I are both Northwest grads. And I agree with him, though our biggest rival when I was in school was Central.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;356018]Lew and I are both Northwest grads. And I agree with him, though our biggest rival when I was in school was Central.[/QUOTE]

Never really thought that Central would be your biggest rival…always thought Kannapolis would be.