Extra Scholarship for 2009

With Gerrity leaving we have an extra scholarship. Anybody have any idea who we might pursue? Had this happened sooner, we may have had Duke Crews.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;338741]With Gerrity leaving we have an extra scholarship. Anybody have any idea who we might pursue? Had this happened sooner, we may have had Duke Crews.[/QUOTE]
Well, we need a point guard… does Carlos Williams have any eligibility left?

Since Scotty’s officially graduated, I guess the only option left…

Coach just called and asked where to get in touch with a “steve nash”

First of all:

Well, we need a point guard...... does Carlos Williams have any eligibility left?
Shame on you!

Second:
Guys… I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about this yet…

But, Coach Lutz has asked me to take Gerrity’s scholarship…
That’s right!

Everyone’s beloved ShaGGy will be playing for the Niners this season!

Second: Guys... I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this yet...

But, Coach Lutz has asked me to take Gerrity’s scholarship…
That’s right!

Everyone’s beloved ShaGGy will be playing for the Niners this season!

OK, I feel there is some foul play going on with Bobby. He called me on the phone yesterday and told me that the PG spot is open if I go back to Charlotte for a couple of years. Bring it Shaggy, I guess we’re going to be competing for the final schollie.

Guys, Bobby is simply looking for walk-ons to be backups for me.

I’ve already got my uniform.

does anybody have any serious responses? ive heard stuff about hassan whiteside who i believe is a four star center. we definitly have to look pg first.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;338858]does anybody have any serious responses? ive heard stuff about hassan whiteside who i believe is a four star center. we definitly have to look pg first.[/QUOTE]

If we can land Whiteside, give it to him, you don’t refuse size. J Felt can run the point.

If we can land Whiteside, give it to him, you don't refuse size. J Felt can run the point.

If Whiteside comes here, you have a walkon if you have to backup Harris next yr. It’s WAY too tough to get size.