Fake Meat?

Yeah, I’d like to order a Double Cheese Lab Burger please. Ugh! >:( :’( >:D

http://www.naturalnews.com/035020_artificial_meat_test_tube_hamburger.html

To many people not enough food.

People as food?

“You tell everybody. Listen to me, Hatcher. You’ve gotta tell them! Soylent Green is people! We’ve gotta stop them somehow!”

Sorry if I just spoiled the movie for anyone.

If you found yourself in a setting where you were being served human meat, and not like Texas Chainsaw Massacre setting, like a “this is our culture” setting…

Would you eat it?

What if it were covered in Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce or Texas Pete?

I ate a wo… errr nevermind

Sure, I’d eat people.

I’ve met some people that are dumber than dirt, why shouldn’t they give back just like the cows?

[quote=“J Felt, post:5, topic:26389”]If you found yourself in a setting where you were being served human meat, and not like Texas Chainsaw Massacre setting, like a “this is our culture” setting…

Would you eat it?

What if it were covered in Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce or Texas Pete?[/quote]

No, because of Cruetzfeldt-Jacob Disease. Survival situation? No hesitation.

[quote=“NLP, post:8, topic:26389”][quote=“J Felt, post:5, topic:26389”]If you found yourself in a setting where you were being served human meat, and not like Texas Chainsaw Massacre setting, like a “this is our culture” setting…

Would you eat it?

What if it were covered in Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce or Texas Pete?[/quote]

No, because of Cruetzfeldt-Jacob Disease. Survival situation? No hesitation.[/quote]

In the event of money situations it is cool to now say #easonmoney or “If I only had Eason Money”. I say we have a new one when talking about knowledge: #nlpsmart or “I could solve cold fusion if I was NLP Smart”.

I had to go to google to find out what the hell that is!

He just sits on wikipedia all day and clicks “random article” then regurgitates it when applicable.