Father's Day

other than the apparel on the charlotte website…are there any other sites or anywhere else you guys can think of that i can find good QUALITY charlotte apparel for my dad whether its sweatshirts, polos, hats, t-shirts or accessories?

nothing?

Dick’s Sporting Goods was carrying some stuff not too long ago.

Besides the university bookstore I have seen very little charlotte stuff, btw do you know shakeshoes the clown?

Theres that Nike apparel in the bookstore. Dunno if its online or not. I could fedex it you if need be.

My roommate works in the on-campus bookstore. I haven’t been in there in a while, but he says a lot of nice new stuff has come in recently.

My roommate works in the on-campus bookstore. I haven't been in there in a while, but he says a lot of nice new stuff has come in recently.

Yea there was some good stuff in there right before I graduated… didn’t get anything though b/c they over charge in there and you’d have to sell your kidney on the black market for a t-shirt.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;242510]Yea there was some good stuff in there right before I graduated… didn’t get anything though b/c they over charge in there and you’d have to sell your kidney on the black market for a t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Ain’t that the freakin truth.

My roommate works in the on-campus bookstore. I haven't been in there in a while, but he says a lot of nice new stuff has come in recently.

yeah theres some nice new stuff - but has anyone noticed that for some reason all of the shirts are very disproportionate? as in - extremely wide?