Favorite Niner of all time, by position

Alexander Kuehl gettinā€™ some love! I like it.

PG Colson
SG Diego
SF Basden
PF Hayward
C Kuehl

PG Henry Williamsā€¦ Best Niner Iā€™ve ever seen play, easily. No one could guard him.
SG Diego Guevaraā€¦ Disapointed senior season, but he hit some of the biggest shots in Niner history
SF Eddie Basdenā€¦ How is Francisco Garcia playing in the NBA?
PF DeMarco Johnsonā€¦ It was so much fun to watch the Niners was the strategy was to throw it in to DM
C Kelvin Priceā€¦ solid, not flashy

bench
PG Byron Dinkinsā€¦ Amazing athlete, resurected the program from the pooper
PG Sean Colsonā€¦ Great PG, wish we had him every year
SG Jobey Thomasā€¦ better leader than BP, less range. Looked physically akward, but he was a scoring machine

SG Brendan Plavichā€¦ IU, Davidson, Syracuse remember him
SF Cedric Broadhurstā€¦ skinny guy that was maybe the best pure rebounder Iā€™ve seen in green
SF Malru Dottinā€¦ hustler with an awesome name
PF Jarvis Langā€¦ dunkinā€™ bastard
PF Galen Youngā€¦ great defender, real winner
C Jermaine Williamsā€¦ shot blocka

Coach
Jeff Mullinsā€¦ great defense, couldnā€™t recruit because of conference and arena

my favorite niner of all time is Dee Toliver, cause he was a really cool guy and he had a cool tattoo.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;233322]my favorite niner of all time is Dee Toliver, cause he was a really cool guy and he had a cool tattoo.[/QUOTE]

And a Porshe!

G Diego- big game player, loved his games vs. Cincy and the kisses to his wife

G Jobey Thomas -an Independence HS alum like me, great shooter

G Plavich- unbelievable range

F Eddie- really developed into a great leader, won us many games

F Withers- great athelete/dunker, really got after it to rebound, I remember how he dropped 39 on SLU when no one else wanted to score for the Niners

C DeMarco- best post player the Niners have had since Iā€™ve been watching

Walk-on Chris Dwiggins- My buddy and I grew up coming to Niners games together and we always cheered for him to come in after meeting him at basketball camp, I even have a 49ers ball signed by him.

Shandaric Downs
Demarco
Galen
Jarvis and
Cam

(A Little ā€œQueen Cityā€ Flavor Here)

Lew Massey
Byron Dinkins
Jobey Thomas
Demarco Johnson
Curtis Withers

My favorite from my days at Charlotte: Lamar Drye

Iā€™m a younginā€™ but hereā€™s my top 5:

Eddie (he almost made everyoneā€™s list on here)
Jobey
Diego
Cam Stephens (canā€™t remember if he was good, but I always thought he was cute :slight_smile:
Withers

G Colson
G Diego
F Eddie
F R. White
F D. Johnson

Bn- Goldwire
Bn- Jobey
Bn- Lang
Bn- H. Williams
Walkon - Colon Largent

Few Niners have been able to fire up a crowd or a team like Diego. And few were better with the game on the line.
Jobey would get the crowd excited too. He would hit a big 3 and start waving his arms and the building would shake.
Add Henry Williams to the three guard rotation. Perhaps the best we ever had.
For the occasional misses from outside, have Bang Lang to throw it down and stretch the rim a little.
Cedric Maxwell has to be on the team. His antics were as fun to watch as his playing.

For those late game desperate times, put in TJ Tyson for a quick foul.
And of course Moss was a fun guy.

49er diva

:clap:

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;233370]49er diva

:clap:[/QUOTE]

Weā€™ll excuse you for not telling her position.

PG-Shane Parker
SG-Domingus Bundy
SF-Raheem Richardson
PF-Prentice Woods
C-Pablo Morales

Bench:
Domingus Bundy
Oose Kane
Phillipe Theodore

I think Galen is underrated. As much as I love Eddie, I think Galen was the fiercest competitor weā€™ve had in years here, and the guy willed us to a conference tourney win and was outstanding in the NCAAā€™s. All heart (and crazy athleticism and court sense).

pg Dinkins (fr, soph, jr year, he played a lot like Allen Iverson)
sg Henry Williams (but we have had some great ones at 2 guard)
sf Galen Young (sr year)
Pf Jarvis Lang (best 4 years of anyone)
C Demarco Johnson (great offensive big man, should of played more his fr year)

we have had some other great players, keith williams, rodney white, Plavich (as time goes on he had one of the better careers of anyone, big wins), Jobey, Diego, cam stephens, eddie b, Curtis Withers, sean colson